The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#NoPainNoGain

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Kiki/Lolo
Andre
Garfield
Sergio
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Once he found out he was the oldest competitor this season, Sergio had promised himself to work out almost every single day while in the Mad House. He didn't wish to be underestimated in any way, so this would surely boost his confidence and show those kids he's a force to be reckoned with.
He started off with the treadmill. Then a while after he did a set of push ups, followed by some sit ups. Easy-peasy. It was time for the weight lifting.
Been a while, so I hope my back doesn't f*cking crack...

#NoPainNoGain Tenor
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:55 pm

After having is hot tea he was ready to stretch out his body. He walks outside with a yoga mat, with 3 water bottles and 2 towels. He see's the tall dude working out himself and shouts "HEYOO SERGIO RIGHT?! Don't mind me, I am going to stretch out this flab." He lays the mat, does a few stretches and begins "I haven't done it in 2 days so let's see."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Andre walks in as Sergio is looking at his weights. "What? Can't pick it up, old man?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Sergio randomly yells out: "60!", despite not even starting just to intimidate whoever is the near by person he heard trying to taunt him. He drops the weight and approaches Garfield. While walking pass Andre he just gave him a cold glare and proceeded.
"S'cuse you, tubby. I called dibs on this place for the whole day. You have to leave."
Before Garfield could react, Sergio exclaims: "Pfft, I'm just messing with you! Help yourself, my man! I'm happy to see that more people in this house take their physical health seriously!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 pm

He falls on his back once he heard that comment and he looks up at Sergio "You could've at least called me flabulous tubs hahah." He rolled on his back and rubs his neck "yea I mean I am not good physically but I try to at least do something about it...so we haven't really talked, the name's Garfield."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Donovan comes walking out with a yoga mat and then freezes up. geez, Sergio is huge, I feel so small compared to the guy "oh hey guys, morning." He lays the mat down and starts stretching "mind if I join y'all? I was him a get my namaste on or something"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Gobi walks in, chewing on what seems to be a chocolate-coated energy bar. He sits by the equipment and watches the other guys, clearly having no intention on working out. Maybe if he's in the same room as them, he will absorb their collective swole energy and become the swollest...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Martin

Martin

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Among the guys, pumped up and not very much, was and big Martin. One of the not very pumped-up, the guy with the rim, stretched out on the Mat. Martin had big problems with stretching and during these two months it will be possible to try to stretch with this young man. "Sorry if I interrupt, you Donovan? are you doing yoga? I've just always been interested."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm

He does a hardcore pose and stays rhere for a while watching 2 more people walk in "Hey Van and Gobi just come on out, I'm fine with you working out just don't mind me ahah" he lets out a nervous laugh "I think I popped something oh yea nevermind I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Donovan looks up "Oh yeah, I don't mind dude. I was just using some yoga as a pre-workout activity, you're welcome to join!." he then sees Gar and smiles and waves "Hey if you're hurting, try stretching first! That's what I'm doing since Sergio is here and if I end up working out with that guy, I am gonna break even more bones and tear muscles without a stretch first. Since I am a lil string bean and he is Hercules from Dragon Tale hahaha" oh god, why did I reveal my nerdiness already!?
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Gobi shrugs to Garfield. "Eh I'm not sure if I'm gonna work out. You just do your thing, I'll watch," he says, taking another bite of his energy bar.

Overhearing Donovan, Gobi snorts. "You're a stringbean?? bruh look at all these muscles I don't have," he says, then jokingly holding up an arm to flex. You likely wouldn't have noticed he was trying to flex with how starved his arms look. "Never really tried yoga before, though. Isn't it just, like, standing still in a tree pose or something?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Donovan wrote:
Donovan looks up "Oh yeah, I don't mind dude. I was just using some yoga as a pre-workout activity, you're welcome to join!." he then sees Gar and smiles and waves "Hey if you're hurting, try stretching first! That's what I'm doing since Sergio is here and if I end up working out with that guy, I am gonna break even more bones and tear muscles without a stretch first. Since I am a lil string bean and he is Hercules from Dragon Tale hahaha" oh god, why did I reveal my nerdiness already!?
"Wow, not bad. By the way, I'm Martin," the red-haired man smiled and offered his hand to shake Donovan's. Although this friend is not the largest size, but still seems very strong. "But I'm not good at stretching. Don't have any twine and it's a long, long way from there."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Before he knew it, the gym area was packed.
This could be a good chance to potentially show off...
"I'm definitely no Hercules!" Sergio laughs at Donovan's remark. "Trust me, I used to be way bigger. But at least I can still do this!"
Sergio gets in position and does an effortless somersault. He decides to do another one right off the bat to flex even more, but he messes up the landing and accidentally hits Gobi, making him drop his energy bar.
"Mierda! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He rushes to Gobi's aid. How embarrassing..
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Entertained by Sergio's personality, Gobi watches him while he starts to somersault. Not expecting that second jump, however, Gobi flinches before Sergio knocks into him. He lets out somewhat of a yelp as he falls backward onto the ground along with his energy bar. "WHAT THE HELL-" he said, annoyed in the heat of the moment. Coming to his senses, he quickly reaches out to grab his energy bar. "Five second rule."

Getting up and dusting off his pants, he seems to calm down. "Uh. Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:01 pm

"Oh no worries I've done plenty of yoga in my life that this is no biggie...I think but I did a few stretches before you guys came here." He looks at Martin and thought about yesterday when he was talking to Peaches "You're that other ginger guy huh, nice to met ya." He reaches out a hand to shake his.

He see's Sergio doing somersaults "Dude I think you should-OOF!" As he watches Serg crash into Gobi "fire in the HOOOOLE!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:21 pm

[Color#17A589] Donovan shakes Martin's hand back "I'm Donovan." He then looks over at Gobi and laughs "This ain't muscle. It's just no fat, I am pretty skinny. And ehhh that's part of it! Its exercises to make your body loose and relaxed. Like this one i learned while traveling in India" He the begins to do the peacock pose. "Ahhh that's the stuff" [/color]
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Just then, a small Malibu comes out and sees the meat show displayed in front of her. Lovely. Dressed up in rather skimpy workout gear, she waves hi to the boys and got onto the provided stairmaster.
"Hey boys how are yah?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Sergio sighed with relief. "Phew, I'm glad you're alright! I really need to be more careful and realize I'm not 20 anymore, heh.."
Part of him is worried Gobi might dislike him now and hold that against him later on. Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Peaches joins the group. She's wearing a lavender bralette, dark purple leggings and black sneakers. She stretches over a mat in the grass. She looks at everyone and smiles. ''How are your workouts going guys?''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Gobi cracked a small laugh with Sergio, seeing the fun in the situation rather than holding a grudge. He'd be sure not to get in Sergio's flight path next time, though.

Gobi watches Donovan making the pose. "Oh- wait, so, like this?" Gobi said, deciding he'd give this peacock pose a go. He examined Donovan and tried to replicate it.

Maintaining the pose, he turns his head to Malibu. "I'm feeling like whatever peacocks feel like, I guess. How bout' you?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Peaches stands up, she opens her eyes wide and smiles. Like a kid in a candy store. ''You guys are doing yoga?!'' She claps. ''I love doing yoga. My mom's actually a yoga instructor.'' She coughs and and tries to compose herself. ''Can I maybe... join in?''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:51 pm

"Don't die on me you two, it's barely day 2." He looks at Malibu and nods his head "What's up sunshine? The name is Garfield and I am just stretching the dough out." He waa about to get up until he realized he has been in the same position for a while now. "Have you guys ever untangled a pretzel bread before...guys...I think I'm stuck."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Gobi looks over to Peaches. "It's a free for all, go ahead," he says, smiling. "I don't know shit about yoga, though. Except for this peacock pose, now."

Gobi's gaze goes to Garfield. "But a pretzel is like a balloon animal, for bread. Why be a long boring bread snake when you could be a yummy yummy pretzel."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Sam stops at the door leading to the gym.
"We have a gym?"
A heavy waft of sweat and testosterone assaults her nose.
"Welp, won't be coming here again. I think I'll go get a sandwich.... or take a nap.... or both. Yeah both."
She leaves the gym anticipating falling asleep in her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Malibu nodded and gave Gobi a thumbs up,
"That's rad!"

She then turned to Garfield and greeted herself, "Names' Malibu! Guess I'm doing the same but if yawl want me to lead a Zooomba class an'time let a girl know! I can kick your benny ass into shape!" Malibu said before she slapped her own ass and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#NoPainNoGain Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain Clock10

Back to top Go down

#NoPainNoGain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Outdoor Gym-
Jump to: