The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#NoPainNoGain

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Kiki/Lolo
Andre
Garfield
Sergio
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

#NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:30 pm

He tries not to laugh" oww hahah don't make me laugh but ouch hmm so I'm a yummy yummy pretzel now haha OW!"

He tries to untangle "I am going to be so elastic after this."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Donovan smiles and claps "Dang Gobi, you're doing a good job for never doing yoga. I did that pose first as a joke since it's a harder one." He then looks at everyone that has joined "you're all welcome to join! I won't go easy on y'all though!" He chuckles and then does a headstan and spreads his legs all the way out "this one will prob hurt but you gotta stretch out those legs"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Gobi's eyebrows raised. "Oh?" he says, getting out of the pose. He never imagined he'd be even remotely good at yoga - maybe this was something he could learn to enjoy?

Seeing Donovan's new pose, though, turned Gobi off. "Ehh I think I'll pass on that one," he said, then looking back over to Garfield. "You still need any... help?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:10 pm

He looks back and forth then starts laughing out loud "Nah I-I'm trying to become a mushroom so it's all goo-OW...yea please...I need help here." His back starts popping a bit.

I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:16 pm

Peaches' eyes open wide and she laughs for a second, before realizing it's serious. She walks over to Garfield and helps him with his back. ''Take a deep breath...'' She cracks his back. ''Oh my god that sounded so terrifying!''

Peaches looks at Garfield and giggles. ''Let me guess, you're very clumsy.''
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:24 pm

Garfield wrote:
He looks back and forth then starts laughing out loud "Nah I-I'm trying to become a mushroom so it's all goo-OW...yea please...I need help here." His back starts popping a bit.

I'm dead.
Martin put on his Superhero costume again and, seeing the fat man, who was not well after a hard training session, ran up to him with a bottle of water, which he had with him. "Here, drink this. Don't overdo it, really. I would not have become so inflated if from the beginning took the bar 100 pounds."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Donovan gets up and then does the downward dog for 15 seconds and then jumps up "I think that's enough stretching. I think Sergio or Martin would be better with lifting stuff since that's not at all my speciality."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Peaches tries ignoring Martin and looks the other way. She crosses her arms and walks over towards her mat to continue her yoga.

She mumbles something. ''Can't believe it. He's everywhere.''
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Peaches wrote:
Peaches tries ignoring Martin and looks the other way. She crosses her arms and walks over towards her mat to continue her yoga.

She mumbles something. ''Can't believe it. He's everywhere.''
Girl, I don't know what I did wrong. Why was she offended? The guy was thinking how to fix the situation, he was sitting next to Garfield, helping him to survive and, of course, something occurred to him and thoughtlessly said: "Peach, honestly, I don't understand why you treat me like this. I don't want you to resent me, you're a great friend, please, if I do something, I'll be honest with you, and don't turn your back every time you see me."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Peaches wipes her sweat with a towel. ''I guess we can talk.'' She gives Martin a sign and walks over to the Blue and Gold Bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 pm

#NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Giphy

"Is everything okay y'all? I didn't expect an argument"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:51 pm

"Fuck. Buddy", he said to Garfield, "Hold the bottle, I'll talk to the lady and come. If it's too bad, call me, I'll help you," patted him on the shoulder and went to deal with the green-eyed man. He's gonna be a great dad.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:33 pm

He feels embarrassed that someone had to untangle him. He then felt the pain in his back "ARGHHHHH THE HORROR!! That felt so good but painful...thanks."

Laying there he doesn't feel like moving as he listens to Martin and Peaches go back & forth with words. He looks up at Gobi "Hey um could you, you know...grab my water bottle there and bring it here?" He sighs "I feel like a pancake."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Gobi's eyebrows raised as he watched Garfield topple over. "Oh, uh. Sure," he said, then going to retrieve Garfield's water bottle. Walking back to Garfield, he hands him the bottle. "Some moves you got," Gobi said, half-impressed even if Garf fell like he did.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:16 am

Donovan was too focused on the drama that he didn't even see Garfield get stuck. "Oh hey Gar, I am so sorry. Sometimes I don't pay attention to my surroundings. Next time, I'll be better and spot you."

He then wipes his forehead "For what it's worth, I dislocated my shoulder one time doing yoga"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:05 am

He reaches out to grab the bottle and smiles "I am not half as bad but this will do haha." He grabs the bottle and chugs it.

#NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Garf_e10

"Geez I think I got enough workout for today, I will be refreshing myself um after I" he looks around "somehow get my a** up." He chuckles nervously.  

Don't mind the crappy quick drawing :V
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Gobi watches Garfield tired on the ground, partially in concern but also finding it somewhat funny how over-the-top Garf reacted to physical activity. Like, bro, same. "Take your time, my man," Gobi says with a cheeky smile.

I love it tho : (( thank you for drawing my oc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #NoPainNoGain   #NoPainNoGain - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

#NoPainNoGain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Outdoor Gym-
Jump to: