The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK Empty
PostSubject: SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK   SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Wanda wobbled in some time after the box twist had finished up.

"I'm."

"A."

'FAILURE."

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK Tumblr_oou96nzJU81ufw8o4o1_r1_400

She didn't actually burst into tears--throwing off her already questionable sleep schedule had knocked out all her energy reserves--but GOD did Wanda want to. "I missed out on VERY VALUABLE OBSERVATION TIME."

"I have been called many things.

1. Spazzy
2. Useless lesbian
3. Adrennaline junkie
4. Incapable of understanding boundaries
5. A GENIUS

"But I forgot the most important title..." She sniffled, wiping her eyes. "A scientist. I had a PLAN in coming on this show! Observe all the contestants, latch onto someone who has the skills I lack, and power through the competition with them! But I wasted time being CHARMING and SLEEPING so NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LATCH ONTO."

She ended her rant with her arms in the air, yelling to the heavens... then stopped for a moment, slowly lowering her arms and staring into space. Oh god no. The sleep. It was coming. "I need. Stimulation." Wanda blinked, heavy lids barely lifting. "Gotta pick soon. Gotta scout out a partner. Sergio looks like my twin... Delin's too squishy to complain... Pretty girls are pretty... P-reeeeeetttyyyyy ggggiiiirrrr-" and with that, Wanda was out. Again.
Back to top Go down

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
Page 1 of 1