The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1

Go down 
+4
Clayton
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 pm

READ THE FULL POST!
Val's voice booms over the speakers in the challenge area. "Hello HouseGuests! And welcome to your first competition of the season. This challenge is called Over The Coals and here's how it will work: you will each be split into teams of three selected by random draw. Your goal is to be the last person holding on.

Now, in terms of chips, here how it will be divvied up. The first place team will split 200 chips, second place will split 150 chips, third place will split 100 chips, fourth place will split 75 chips and fifth place will split 50 chips. And if you are the longest lasting member of your team then you will get HALF of your teams chips total from this competition.

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Challe10

As for your teams, they were randomized earlier by yours truly and are as follows: Team 1 is Andre, Donovan and Garfield. Team 2 is Clayton, Gobi and Wanda. Team 3 is Carmen, Malibu and Martin. Team 4 is Aurora, Paula and Sam. Team 5 is Delin, Peaches and Sergio. Nevea, because you were nominated via the viewer vote this week, you will not participate.

Oh... and to make things a little more interesting... the last place team will become the Have-Nots for the week! Are you ready HouseGuests? Let's get to it!"

Hey guys! Welcome to the first challenge. For story purposes, your characters will be doing a challenge similar to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPJQnzvefo So, if you're going to roleplay them doing the challenge, that's what they'll be doing!

As for what you guys will ACTUALLY be doing is playing slither.io on poki.com! Here's a link: http://poki.com/en/g/slither-io There is also an app version if you prefer to play on your phone (by the same name). You will have 24 hours (6:30PM EST) to complete the challenge!

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send a screenshot to your CONFESSIONAL on DISCORD! You are only allowed to send in ONE screenshot. Even if you get a better score after and send us a screenshot after your first screenshot, it will not be counted. And if you do not send a screenshot in by 6:30PM EST it will not be counted.

Also, this is an ENDURANCE challenge. So Endurance players will get +10 bonus points to their final score, while Strength players get +5 points, Skill gets +3 points and Intelligence/Mental gets +1 point. These are based on what you filled in for your app.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Sam looks at her team nervously. She still feels the sting from getting the least amount of chips. But she's determined to not drag her team down with her stress. She latches herself onto the log.
"I feel like a rotisserie chicken...." mmmm chicken.... FOCUS! You can do this!
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Donovan looks over at his team and smiles oh good, my buddy Gar and that Andre guy seems cool "We got this guys!! Just focus on your breathing like we did for yoga and then we got this in the bag!" He then leans over to Garfield and whispers "this is a good chance to impress your possibly lovers even more. Good personality and good game skills?? They'll be attached to you like a wig on a drag queen" he then gives him a reassuring pat on the back and gets on the stand to start the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 am

Clayton looks over at his teammates Gobi, and Wanda. Gobi seems like a nimble fellow and Wanda is fiery little thing, he's satisfied. "Lets get on that there pig rotisserie!" Clayton received a fair amount of Val chips before, but winning the grand prize to ensure his safety would be lovely.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Hmm he thinks to himself and hears his partner's names "Well lil budderh and Andre dude looks like I'm gonna have to up our game because me + physical...you already know the answer but say what?" He stuttered when he heard Donovan's comment "I-Impress my possible l-lovers oh my" he turned red and shook his head.

Not now Garf

*during game* Garfs inhales "Man I am trying my best and woah I need a shower after this." As he fans himself.

Last edited by Garfield on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Once the challenge began, Andre held tight for dear life. With the strength of 10 men, he gripped on to to his handles and got started. "You guys are gonna see me on this thing until the end of the season!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Gobi isn't excited for this one; he knows all his eye make-up would drip away the sweatier he got over the coals. No matter, he cracks his knuckles and gets ready to hold on for dear life. He wouldn't put it past Wanda or Clayton, though, if they managed to hold on for longer than he could.

"Well... let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Once the challenge began, the pole started to rotate slowly. It didn't take long before Paula became the first contestant to fall. And it didn't take long for Malibu, Sam and Delin to follow behind her! "And just like that four people are down... two of them from Team 4! Looks like Aurora has a long challenge ahead of her if she doesn't want to be a have-not!"

A little bit more time passes and everyone else is still holding on. "Hmm.. I think it's time to make things a little bit more difficult. Everyone knows that you can't have BBQ without BBQ Sauce," Val chuckles. Suddenly, BBQ sauce is poured from the ceiling! Garfield, Sergio and Donovan slip and fall quickly after that. "Woah! Three of arguably the strongest guys just DROPPED! And it's a race between Andre, Peaches and Aurora to not be last and end up as have-nots for the week! Team 2 is going STRONG with all three team members holding on!"

Almost as quickly as Val said that, Gobi drops off of the pole. "...Spoke too soon, I guess. Gobi is now down!" A little bit more time passes and Peaches suddenly drops. "Peaches has dropped... which places Team 5 as the last place team! Enjoy slop, cold showers and the have-not room lovelies!" She chuckles.

Another two hours have passed and the remaining six are going strong. "I think this challenge is taking a little too long... should we speed things up a little?" Val smirks before hitting a button and making the poll spin faster. After a few seconds of a faster speed, Wanda, Clayton and Aurora drop from the pole. "Ouch! Wanda, Clayton and Aurora have all been eliminated from the competition... which teams Team 2 at fourth place and Team 4 at third place! It's now between Andre, Carmen and Martin! What a challenge!"

Another hour passes and finally it is Carmen who drops out. "And Carmen has dropped from the pole! Who will the winner be? Andre or Martin? Let's speed things up and find out!" Val hits the speed up button and it seems like forever until.... Martin drops! "And there we have it! Martin has dropped which places Team 3 in second place... and Andre has won which places Team 1 in first place! Congratulations, Andre!"

After the HouseGuests get cleaned up a little bit, they line up to hear the results of their Chip Total. "For coming in last place... Paula does not receive any chips to her total. As for the rest of you... here are your results!"

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Challe12

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Challe11

"So it seems our new Bottom 3 is... Wanda, Sam and Nevea. But worry not! You will have one more chance to collect chips this week. As for the rest of you... you've seen how quickly things can change. Be wary. Oh, and Peaches, Sergio and Delin... enjoy being have-nots this week!" She chuckles. "Ta-ta for now HouseGuests."

Results of The Game
Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Challe13
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:46 pm

"Man... That challenge was harder than it looks. I really need to work on my grip strength! At least I have a positive number off chips now..."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 pm

"...Least we're not have-nots! Nice job, you guys." Gobi gives Wanda and Clayton a thumbs-up, having fully expected he'd do the worst between the three of them. He's still satisfied with getting 8th place overall, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Garfield sniffs himself. Man I still smell like BBQ...yum. He puts a hand on Sam's shoulder "You did great and I wish you luck in that room." He smiles and waves at the other two girls "Good luck to you two as well."

"...damn I suck hoooo man."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:16 am

“Huh what?” She had passed out waiting for the results. Strain from the challenge perhaps? “OH I THOUGHT I DID GOOD. How WEAK.”
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 pm

"YEA BABY! THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" Andre cheered. "WOOOO!" Not only did he win, but he managed to get himself out of the hotseat! He dabs for all the haters out there that doubted him.
Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Chip Competition #1   Week 1 - Chip Competition #1 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Chip Competition #1
Page 1 of 1