The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Empty
PostSubject: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:44 pm

Ivy observes the Secret Suite, decked out with all the latest must haves. "Whew, chile! I know they gonna treat us GOOD this season," she smiles and looks at the other Wildcard contestants. "It's good to see you again Nina. And nice to finally meet you Kenji and Xavier!"

"Yeah, yeah. Nice to see you too Ives. You might have been on the opposite alliance last time but at least you're cool," Nina chuckles. She nods to Xavier and Kenji. "Wassup, boys? Cat got your tongue?" She playfully sticks out her tongue at the them.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:48 pm

"No." He responded to Nina. "I'm allergic to cats, sadly" He looks around the small room. "How long are we going to be here?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 pm

[#1A8F9E] Xavier pauses to take out his head phones and smile at the ladies who had been talking to him. “Yo. Sorry about that. I was just kind in one of my zones but it’s awesome to be back here and all of y’all!” He offers a fist bump to Nina, Ivy, And Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 pm

Kenji admires Xaviers invite for a fist bump.

"Wow, a fist bump, also known as a bro fist, power five, PIB as in pound it bro, knucks, or pibbys. A symbol of giving respect or approval." He pretends to whip a tear from his eyes. "I'd gladly accept!" He fist pumps Xavier back!
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Xavier smiles back and casually accepts the fist bump from Kenji. "Thanks man. Just a little anxious waiting in here for so long. Wonder if we're gonna get any new info anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 pm

"I wonder about that too, this week feels like forever!" Kenji scratches his head. "So... What was your journey like on your season? I honestly stopped watching the show after my season."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]   Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where The Wildcards Are [Private RP - Kenji, Xavier, Nina & Ivy]
Page 1 of 1