The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We All Scream.... That's it.

Go down 
+3
Martin
Andre
Kiki/Lolo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

We All Scream.... That's it. Empty
PostSubject: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Donovan has a really bad sweet tooth, always had. He has been craving some ice cream since he's gotten here so he looks in the freezer. "There's gotta be somethin-
THERE WE GO!" He grabs a carton of pistachio and starts to put in in a bowl while humming a tune "mama needed this ice cream." people are gonna think I'm such a dweeb
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Andre walks in and sees Donovan putting some ice cream in a bowl for himself. They e stare at each other awkwardly for a few moments. "So you not gonna offer King Re some of the best ice cream known to man? Is that what this is?" He pouts but then quickly laughs.

"Just kidding my man! Mint Ice Cream is where it's at!" He pats Donovan on the back as he walks by to grab a different flavor from the fridge. He had to start working on his social game to stay safe from eviction.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:18 pm

"Nah, it's all for me" he then looks up for a second acting annoyed "ooo mint, good choice good choice.
You didn't happen to hear me talking to myself, right?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:21 pm

The last time the guy very often in the kitchen, so to say, almost always. Maybe he'll soon be like Xaiver from last season. But all the same, the redhead saw two individuals, who began to discuss ice cream. He took a banana ice cream out of the fridge and joined the conversation quite simply. "Wow, mint... Man, I love this ice cream, but banana... Oh, one second, " he put one spoonful of ice cream in his mouth and grunted with pleasure, "That's just what I need lately," he looked at the black guy and smiled at him, "I don't think we've crossed paths yet. I'm Martin, nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Donovan looks over and sees bright red hair and a big figure appear "Oh hey Martin! You eat ice cream?
You look like you eat nothing but vegetables and meat."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Donovan wrote:
Donovan looks over and sees bright red hair and a big figure appear "Oh hey Martin! You eat ice cream?

"I do," said the girl, frustrated, and entering the kitchen.
Aurora looked extremely depressed. She did not rise much in the table, so she sat down at the table and put her head in her hands.
"Double portion if it is. Hello."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Martin laughed out loud and said: "Maybe a couple of years ago I did, but now", took a large piece of ice cream with a spoon and put it in his mouth, "See, I eat everything that is not given", a little laughed, "by the way, I ask everyone, I think, I will ask you . What do you do for a living? Pure speculation: a yoga teacher."
We All Scream.... That's it. Obesidad
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Where there is food, there is Sam...
Ninja mode activated
Sneaks in
Grabs a bowl with a scoop of each flavor
Sneaks out
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Aurora wrote:
Donovan wrote:

"I do," said the girl, frustrated, and entering the kitchen.
Aurora looked extremely depressed. She did not rise much in the table, so she sat down at the table and put her head in her hands.
"Double portion if it is. Hello."

"Oh, honey, you don't know anything about me", patted me on the shoulder, "Just because I eat protein bars doesn't mean I don't eat anything else", stroked his abs, "By the way, hi. How are you after the challenge? Tired?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:59 pm

The girl looked tired at Martin.
"It was terrible. I never got tired so much. And worst of all ... My sufferings didn’t bring results. I don’t want to whine, but it sucks. Despite this you showed yourself well. Good for you"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:05 pm

Martin pointed a finger at himself, thinking: Yes, I'm great, I know. But then he showed fist the first lady's, " Just dare to give up, do you hear me? you're still showing everyone, seriously. You have a good result, Yes, bad luck with partners, but next time you will be the best," pointed a finger right in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:10 pm

"Yes, you are right," she said in such a tone that it did not look like she believed it.
While they were talking in the kitchen, Aurora closed her eyes. Maybe she fell asleep. Maybe no.
Nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Donovan laughs "I'm far from an instructor. I'm a sociologist. So with my job, I travel a lot and learn about different cultures. What about you?" He then frowns at aurora  "Sorry you had a tough day. Eat ice cream to feel better!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Peaches enters the room. She looks mad, correction- furious. She has tears in her eyes and feels disappointed. She serves herself a glass of water and rests her back against the counter. She cannot believe it, week 1 and already a have not.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Donovan wrote:
Donovan laughs "I'm far from an instructor. I'm a sociologist. So with my job, I travel a lot and learn about different cultures. What about you?" He then frowns at aurora  "Sorry you had a tough day. Eat ice cream to feel better!"

Martin was a little shocked because Donovan didn't look like a sociologist, but he thought it was okay. "You know, many people think that some personal trainer, but actually I am an ordinary camp counselor. I love children, and well versed in survival in the forest", until now eaten ice cream, "Been mulling first go on what any show like Survivor, but then saw this an application and realized, that this my chance. By the way, you'd be fine for an show 'The Amazing Race."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Peaches wrote:
Peaches enters the room. She looks mad, correction- furious. She has tears in her eyes and feels disappointed. She serves herself a glass of water and rests her back against the counter. She cannot believe it, week 1 and already a have not.

Martin looked at the green-eyed woman. God, I don't even know what to do, she really annoys me, but okay... Newall approached the brunette and said, " so what are we crying about? You're pretty high up, I don't know why you feel bad. Look at Nevea, she's in the nomination and can't do anything, and she's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Peaches looked at Martin with a confused face, she was ready to clap back at him to get that smug look out of his face. That dumb redheaded big foot she thought. She was angry, she had no time for a pity party.

''Im not angry, im just frustrated, I wanted to win, and now im on slop for the week.'' She sat down with the others to try to avoid talking, she wasnt in the mood. She knows she has to atleast try to smile for the rest. ''So... guys, what are you all up to?''
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:08 pm

She definitely hates me. Martin ate another spoonful of ice cream and looked at Peach. "Oh, we're just eating delicious ice cream," gloating was all around the bodybuilder, and then he went to her ear and said, "So funny that you tell us we're doing something, even if you made an Alliance with Sam and Carmen to kick me out of the house and then everyone else. I just don't understand why you're telling everyone I'm making a drama out of it when you're doing it.", he walked away from her, "Damn, this ice cream is the best"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Peaches was angry and confused. She just came in to have a glass of water and cool off, but as always, Martin had to be in the room. She gave Martin a threatening glare. Her thoughts were basically:Dont you try me. She didn't want to cause a scene or anyone to notice what was going on, so she finished her glass of water and decided to follow Martin's act.

''Really? It probably is.'' She tries her best to give a fake laugh. ''You see how production is all fancy giving us this ice cream, hopefully there's still some left once i'm off slop.''
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:23 pm

"You can hide from the truth forever, but we both know what's going on, and frankly, I'm tired of the drama with you. We both don't want adversaries, and that's what I suggest, "Martin whispered to Peach, so no one else heard," because everyone thinks we hate each other, I think we should make an Alliance. You can keep playing with Sam and Carmen, but I'm sure everyone already knows about your trio. It's a good idea and I hope you agree", ate another spoonful of ice cream
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Peaches knew she had started drama. But could Martin just let it go for own evening? He's making it too obvious that there's a rivalry. Peaches whispered back ''Stop whispering, people will know.'' She smiles, trying to make it look like they were flirting.

At this point, she's tried of Martin, she doesnt want to deal with the drama so she's going to play along with his act for now. She's hoping Martin can atleast try to learn where and when to start these conversations, cause this place and time wasnt the best.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:57 pm

"Yeah I get that a lot haha. That's awesome though! Working in camps would be fun." He then put his finger to his chin "hmm maybe I could do amazing race but I'd need to get tattoos of the places somehow." He then sees Peaches approach and is about to say hi when her and Martin get into it. this again? This is so awkward he looks at the camera:
We All Scream.... That's it. Giphy

Once they finish he tries to lighten the mood "So uh, Peaches, if I start playing a beat, would you sing your favorite gospel song? Might make you feel better! Cause we need some amens up in here"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Peaches starts laughing. ''Lets do it!''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 pm

"Amen!" Carmen yells as she gets a bowl of ice cream. "Let's liven this place up a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Donovan nods his head and starts to get to work. He taps on the tables and occasionally taps his spoon against the metal bowl. He smiles and starts dancing along with it "whenever you're ready!" He then points at Carmen "That's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. Clock10

Back to top Go down

We All Scream.... That's it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next