The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We All Scream.... That's it.

Go down 
+3
Martin
Andre
Kiki/Lolo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 pm

Peaches stands up and claps. She's about to GO AWWWF on these people. "He knows my name! Yes, he knows my name! Ooh! He knows my name!" Peaches lost track of time and sang the entire Tasha Cobbs song.

[img]We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Oop12[/img]

Childddd, Peaches knew she had delivered. Amen sis!
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:09 am

Carmen, bopping along to every word of this song she doesn't know, was dancing with her bowl of ice cream, eating it at the same time while her hair was sawing back and forth uncontrollably. "AMEN!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:17 am

Donovan keeps on playing and then starts beatboxing...poorly "Okay Jesus Christ remixxxxx"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:57 pm

Aye okay! He sees that Peaches got some rhythm to her! "Aye! Peaches got a VOICE, man!"

We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Tenor

"I know my mama watchin and eatin this up." He laughs and then turns to Donovan. Poor little white boy. He tried. "Bro.... lemme show you how it's DONE." He starts beatboxing to his own beat.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:37 pm

We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Scream.... That's it.   We All Scream.... That's it. - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

We All Scream.... That's it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2