The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevea

Nevea

Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Nevea already woke up and goes in the Diary Room because the reporter wants to do his job,it's logic lmao.

Mad House reporter:You can sit down,Nevea,I want to ask you some questions for diary room confessionals.

Nevea sits down and is ready for the morning questions.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 pm

I have noticed that you feel more involved with Martin than with other competitors, with what is he more special than the others?

"Oh,I can say Martin becomes a super friend of me and probably that's why I am involed with him.I am a friend with Sam,Carmen and Aurora tho,but in the last days I talked more with Martin." Nevea responded.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Reporter:If you are evicted,who you will rooting for?

"Omg,I heard 'evicted and eliminated' a lot of times lol.Yea,certainly I will root for Martin,Sam,Carmen,Aurora and Malibu seems awesome and can play the game very well."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Reporter:About Paula's alliance,what do you feel?

"I think it can work,but I am not sure if this will be during into the end of the game,my opinion.We will know very much in the future and we will know with who we will make friendships or alliances,we need time for it.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Reporter:About Paula's alliance,what do you feel?

"I think it can work,but I am not sure if this will be during into the end of the game,my opinion.We will know very much in the future and we will know with who we will make friendships or alliances,we need time for it.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Reporter:If you will survive this week,what you will do,you will be relaxed or you will compete?

"I can say i expected that question,and yes,I will compete very much to win the challenges,at least i will know i tried,not like this week,automatically nominated not be able to compete.So..?That's it?

Reporter:Yes,thanks for the answears.Have a nice morning!
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:07 am

Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Giphy

Nevea,after 13 hours from the last confession,is ready to talk more in DR with the MH6 Reporter.

''Ok,I am ready now for the new DR session!''

''How was your day,Nevea?'' Reporter asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:14 am

Nevea smiles at the camera and said:

''It wasn't that interesting,I did normal things,reading a book,drinking a coffee,staying in the garden,this.''

''Are you upset?'' Reported asked Nevea.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:17 am

''A little bit,not at someone,at the situation in general.''

''Do you miss someone or about your nomination?''

Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:21 am

''I thought I am independent and I can stay without people I like from the outside of the game,but i started to miss my aunt very much,and it's only Day 4,that game showed me that I started to feel I am not really what I thought I am.'' Nevea said.

'I guess she is special for you?''
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:26 am

''Yes!She is very special for me!She helped me when I needed help from someone.''

''That's so sweet!I saw you talked about your past with Martin,I was impressed on how you passed this problem in your life.''''
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 am

''Thank you -- I wanna tell people I didn't revealed my story only because I need to impress you to vote me next time or thing like that,or to impress the contestants to not vote me off.I just felt to do that to Martin,only that.I personally i thpught very much about this week and now I started to feel I will don't care if I am out or not.I know I will be back in my life and I will meet a few contestants from there,so there will not be a problem!''

''If you will go in the semifinals,you would like to win?''
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:40 am

''Of course,YES!But I don't think I will go far,let's be serious,how can a first week nominated to have a chance to be in semifinals?That will be a dream.''

''You know,life is amazingly surprising?''

CAMERA STOP RECORDING BECAUSE THE BATTERY WAS LOW.

''Because the camera stopped,can I hug you?You are special you survived in this life,and you are only 22.'' Reporter said.

''Yes,why not?Thanks!''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4   Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mad House Season 6 - Week 1 - Day 4
Page 1 of 1