The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Mad House Auction Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:49 pm

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is the Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to bring in a special guest..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

DING DONG! Before the contestants can even react, the doorbell rings. A special HouseGuest jumps out.... Dominic from The Mad House 1!

Week 5 - Mad House Auction Domini10

"What's up everyone?!" Dominic high fives a few of the contestants. "It's so dope to finally meet you guys!" He chuckles. "I'm sure you're all here to watch the gun show, right?" He flexes and smirks at the contestants. "Oh man, Lacey is gonna kill me for that." He laughs. "But I'm here to host this weeks auction! In front of us we have a table," Dominic gestures to the table in the middle of the living room. The table has three plate covers. He then pulls the covers from the table to reveal what's under them. "These are your options for your purchases this week. They have no lables, because it's a surprise." He smiles. "Once the auction is over, I'll read what each card is."

Week 5 - Mad House Auction Mh6auc11

"Similarly to last week: one of these is a punishment, one is a prize and one is a special power! You can only bid whatever it is that you have in your current chip total. So if you have enough chips, you're able to bid on more than one thing. And obviously, if you win your bid, then you will lose whatever amount of chips you bid on that item. Sergio, as current House Ambassador, you will not be able to bid.

Oh and as you know, each week, the evicted contestant gets to donate their chips to a HouseGuest of their choice! Delin has chosen to donate his chips to WANDA! Congrats!" He claps. "So, let's get this bidding war started!"

Hey guys! So, you have until 12AM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 12AM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 5 - Mad House Auction Mh6auc12
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Aaliyah wanting to win something this auction raised her hand, "I bid 10$ on the crown!"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:14 pm

"I bid 30 for the crown!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 pm

"I bid 10 for the yellow person."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Andre's eyes gleamed when he saw the crown. "I bid 35 on the crown! That thing's made for a KING like ME! I want it."

He then looks over at the phone. "And 10 on the phone too. I wanna talk to my momma." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Peaches nods. ''15 on the man and 40 on the crown!''
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 pm

"I bid 50 on the crown!"

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:53 am

”Alright HouseGuests!" Dominic said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what you've won. Let's start with the Phone... Andre, you've won this item for 10 chips. And this item is... VAL'S ASSISTANT!" He smiles and begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've been hired by Val for the week and must meet all of her demands whenever you hear her bark orders over the house intercom!" Dominic laughs. “Damn bro! Sounds like the worst internship EVER!”

Dominic then picks up the card with the Gold Man. "Alright Peaches, you won this gold card with the gold man on it for 15 chips." He begins to read off of the back of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you have won IMMUNITY for the week and cannot be evicted. You live to see another week in the Mad House!"

“And finally, we once again have Andre with the highest bid on the Crown!” He picks up the card. “Andre with 50 chips you have won this card.” Dominic begins to read it. “‘Congratulations HouseGuest! You have won the Co-HOUSE AMBASSADOR Power! You will reap all the benefits that being a House Ambassador has, like sleeping in the HA Room, while also splitting responsibility with your Co-HA. Each of you will only nominate one person this week.'”

Dominic gasps after reading the last card. “Woah! This season is DOPE!” He smiles and claps his hands together. “Well, congratulations to our winners! Gotta head out! I'm going to meet Lacey's parents for dinner! Wish me luck." He chuckles. "Bye!”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:10 am

Andre was happy to have successfully bid on two more items. But his smile went away when he realized that he wouldn't be getting a call from his mom. "Wait so... no call from my momma? AND I have to be someone's assistant? Aw, hell nah. I'm a BOSS, man! Not an assistant!" He rolled his eyes.

Week 5 - Mad House Auction Tenor

But his smile came back when his second prize was revealed: Co-HA! "HELL YEAH, BOY! Living the life like a KING this week!" He cheers.

Week 5 - Mad House Auction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:06 am

Aaliyah is frustrated that Peaches took another reward from her in an auction but hides it in her face. She looks at Andre and says "Congrats"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Mad House Auction   Week 5 - Mad House Auction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 1