The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+9
Delin
Malibu
Carmen
Garfield
J.C.
Paula
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Val
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - Mad House Auction Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is will be your first Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to introduce to you two very important people..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

DING DONG! Before the contestants can even react, the doorbell rings. Two very special HouseGuests jump out.... Colt and Angelica from The Mad House 5!

Week 2 - Mad House Auction Coltge10

"Hello, everyone!" Angelica waves at the contestants. "I'm positive you all know me, but if you're rude and you don't then I'm Angelica Blake from MH1 and winner of MH5... and this is my boyfriend Colt, who was also on MH5." Angelica looks around glances at everyone and her eyes land on Ivy, who she decides to wink at.

"What's up, losers?" Colt smirked and then noticed Xavier. "Fancy seeing you here, man." He laughed. "We're here to host this stupid auction or whatever."

"That's right. So, in front of us we have a table," Angelica gestures to the table in the middle of the living room. The table has four plate covers. "Babe, will you do the honors?"

Colt, being as whipped as he is, immediately pulls the covers from the table to reveal what's under them. "These are your options for your purchases this week. They have no lables, because it's a surprise." He grins. "Once the auction is over, we'll read what each card is."

Week 2 - Mad House Auction Week2a10

"All you need to know is that one of these is a punishment, one is a luxury item, one is a prize and one is a special power," Angelica smirks. "You can only bid whatever it is that you have in your current chip total. So if you have enough chips, you're able to bid on more than one thing. And obviously, if you win your bid, then you will lose whatever amount of chips you bid on that item. Wanda, as current House Ambassador, you will not be able to bid. So, let's get this bidding war started!"

Hey guys! So, you have until 1AM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 1AM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 2 - Mad House Auction Week2c10
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Sam didn't watch the previous seasons so she didn't recognize these two people. Just some randos. She has the lowest number of chips so far. She felt it would be best if she saved them and sat back and watched how this turned out. Sorta like a trial run. 

"You guys have at it. I'm staying out of this one."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Donovan looks around and sees that no one has bid yet so he stands up "I'll bite the bullet."

He then puts his hands on his hips and looks "Pom Poms...that must mean I'll have someone from home to cheer me on so maybe Whitney will come! I bid 5 chips on the pom poms. Only 5 cause I'm not THAT stupid to bid tons of points and not get it" He then sits back down and waits.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 pm

"I... outbid you? I bid 10 chips for the pom-poms! They're cute!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Xavier sees Angelica and Colt and immediately looks surprised. He decides to keep things civil. "Oh. Hey you two. Looking good. Hope all things are good..." Xavier coughs in order to change the subject. "Anyway, I'm not one for bidding so I'm gonna stay out of this." He frowns.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Garfield is waiting until he see's the two mystery people step out. He glances, whipped his head back and saw Angelica.

He fans himself and tries not to lose it "Okay Garf you're okay phew I am OK everybody." He fixes his hair and nods at what they are saying.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:35 pm

"I bid on the gold guy! Oh, um, 10 chips?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Malibu is starstruck seeing Angelica and Colt on the screen. It became surreal to her that she was definitely in the game now seeing past legends like them drop by.

She turned to Carmen and smiled,
"I'll raise you to 15 chips for Gold Guy!" She said with a light hearted tone.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 pm

He clears his throat and finger waves at Angelica & Colt.
"Okay I bid 10 chips on the hangar."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Xavier sighs and caves in. "Fine, I'll bid 15 on the pom pom."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Donovan raises a finger to bid again but then hears Xavier and doesn't want to risk that much so he puts his finger down "Nevermind, sorry Whitney"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Carmen looks at Malibu.

"20! Peaches, you should bid on the green sludge with the x over it! It's probably a Never-Not pass."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:22 pm

"I raise my bid to 30 for the pom poms!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:48 pm

Delin glances at the two strangers. “Who are they again?” He thought to himself, but never mind that!

“I’ll bid 10 on the slop” He says, throwing his hand up. Carmen has to be right, it has to be a never-not pass. He needs that bad.

“Let’s chuck 15 on the hanger too”
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Malibu looked over to Carmen, alright, game time then.
"25 for Gold Guy!" She called out
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Xavier looks down and sighs. "I'm just gonna back off before I make things worse for myself." He walks away from the auction.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Garfield rubs his chin "hmm 20 on the hangar."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Delin glares at Garfield. But he figured that if he wanted it that bad, he’ll let him have it.

“I’m out on the hanger!” He exclaims, winking at Garfield. “Good luck, kiddo!”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 pm

"Sorry buddy thanks." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:08 pm

”Lemme chuck 30 onto the gold guy!” He exclaims, waving at Angelica and Colt.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:11 pm

Malibu took a sharp look to Delin before announcing, "35 please on gold guy!"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:31 pm

"I bid 40 on the pom moms, they look might nifty!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:36 pm

"25 on hanger"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:38 pm

Delin looks over at Malibu, with mercy in his eyes. "I will... stop bidding on the Gold Guy! Good luck, kiddo!" He sheds a kind smile at her.

He sits there and wonders why Peaches or any other Have-Nots aren't bidding on the picture that looks like slop! He shakes his head. A good prize for him that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:47 pm

He glares at Martin but smiles "30 on hangar!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next