The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+9
Delin
Malibu
Carmen
Garfield
J.C.
Paula
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Val
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Malibu lit up with excitement and smiled at Delin.
"Thank you..." She mouthed over to him with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 am

Andre recognized the two that just walked in. He LIKED them. They had money and Andre liked money. Plus the girl was attractive. As they explained the auction, Andre just knew he wanted ALL of the items. But he had to be smart... hmm...

"I bid 51 on the gold guy! He's gold so many it's a cash prize. And he matches my chains!" Andre smiled wide. He wanted the gold guy so BAD!
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 am

Delin gasped at Andre. "You're a high roller there, bud!" He exclaimed. "Good luck to ya!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:08 am

"31 on hangar"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:44 am

"45 for the Pom Poms." Bitch ass sheriff not going to get me.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 am

Clayton eyed Paula. "50 on pom poms"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:48 am

Delin waited in anticipation to see the prize he won. “It has to be a Never-Not pass!” He thought to himself. He looks up at Angelica and Colt and waits.

Y’all the auction ended at 1 AM lmao stop bidding
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:55 am

Clayton waited in suspense for the results of the prize he won, the pom poms had to be something good.

LOL thank you I completely missed that
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pm

"Alright HouseGuests!" Angelica said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what you've won. Let's start with the green card... Delin, you've won this item with 10 chips. And this item is... a Never-Not pass!" She smiles and begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've won a never-not pass which means you will NEVER be a have-not for the remainder of this season!" Angelica claps.

"Well, damn bro," Colt shrugs. "Sucks for you. Now you're gonna get fat." He looks Delin up and down. "Well... fatter. Not everyone can have my amazing body," he smirks and then picks up the blue card. "Alright Garfield, you won this blue card with the hanger on it for 30 chips." He begins to read off of the back of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you have won a $5,000 shopping spree! After the season is over, you'll be taken to the luxurious Galleria Mall and shop 'til you drop!"

"You're so lucky, Garfield. I wish I had that on either of the seasons I was in," Angelica pouts. "Production... we need to have a talk. But let's move on to this cute little pink card." Angelica quickly picks it up. "Clayton, you have won this card for 40 chips." She flips it over to read what's on the back. "'Womp, womp, sorry, HouseGuest! But you have received the Cheerleader Punishment! For the remainder of the week you must wear a cheerleading outfit and you must perform a cheer every time you hear this tune.'"

Colt begins to cackle. "Oh my god! HAHAHA! That's so-- You know what... let me not get fired," he wipes a tear from his eye. "And finally we have Andre, who bid on the gold card with 51 coins." He clears his throat. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you have won IMMUNITY for the week and cannot be evicted. You live to see another week in the Mad House!'"

"Congratulations guys! Hopefully, this was able to give you a few expectations... but just you wait. You aren't ready for what's in store for the rest of this season," she giggles. "Bye for now and enjoy your prizes... or punishments." She chuckles and she and Colt say goodbye to the others and leave the building.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Delin gets giddy, disregarding Colt’s comment. “Ya-hoo! No more suffering for the rest of the season!” He exclaims.

“Should’ve bid against me, Peaches!” He smiles

He does a little shimmy in his seat
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Clayton sulked, he wasn't much of a dancer. "Welp, time to work on my square dancing'"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:42 pm

"5...5 grand...one moment?!"
Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 N8TxB76

"Holy cream cheese!! Thank you Angelica eeeee & Colt!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Peaches looks at Delin. Damn it! She should've bid against him. ''Congrats guys, I'll go back to the have not room.'' She leaves the living room to nap in the have not room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:04 pm

"Awe damn, that cheerleader prize sounds fun! You're a lucky man Clayton"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Mad House Auction   Week 2 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Mad House Auction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2