The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+3
Mark.
Paula
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is the Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to bring in a few special guests..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

DING DONG! Before the contestants can even react, the doorbell rings. TWO special HouseGuests jump out.... Rae and Ryan from The Mad House 4!

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Raerya10

"Hello, everyone!" Ryan was all smiles and high-fives while Rae, her usual thot self winked and blew kisses to a few of the contestants. "It's great to be back and finally meet you all!"

"Totally!" Rae said as she clapped her hands. “And this is such a great time for me and Daddy Ryan--,” she quickly glanced in his direction and smirked before continuing. “To host because this is the LAST Mad House Auction for the season!”

Ryan rubbed the back of his neck, clearly nervous and uncomfortable. "ANYWAY. The two of us are here to host this week's auction. In front of us we have a table," Ryan gestures to the table in the middle of the living room. The table has three plate covers. He and Rae then pull the covers from the table to reveal what's under them. "These are your options for your purchases this week. They have no labels, because it's a surprise." Ryan smiled sheepishly. "Once the auction is over, Rae and I will read what each card is."

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Mh6wk811

"Just like past auctions: one of these is a punishment, one is a prize and one is a special power! You can only bid whatever it is that you have in your current chip total. So if you have enough chips, you're able to bid on more than one thing. And obviously, if you win your bid, then you will lose whatever amount of chips you bid on that item." She then turns to Ryan. “I wish you could bid on a prize. Except the prize would be me. Wearing nothing but a bow on my ass.”

Ryan immediately coughed. "Uh… family show, Rae. Family show.” He then turns to the others. “Because Ivy’s House Ambassador reign is over, you will all be eligible to bid. And, as you know, each week, the evicted contestant(s) gets to donate their chips to a HouseGuest of their choice! Wanda has chosen to donate her chips to Paula and Clayton, who was just evicted yesterday, has chosen to donate his chips to Sam! Congrats! Let the bidding begin!"

Hey guys! So, you have until 1PM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 1PM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 8 - Mad House Auction Mh6wk810
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 8:54 pm

"I bid 50 on each of the three."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Sam perked up when she heard Clayton donated his chips to her. She looked into a near by camera and waved. "Thanks Clayton! We all miss you already!" She looked at her options. "Hmmmm.... 70 on the bell!"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 10:05 pm

"75 on the bell, I'm on fire."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 12:59 am

Peaches was excited! Finally guests from the only season she has seen. She winks back at Rae and giggles. "70 on the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 3:46 am

Sam throws her hand up dramatically. "90 on the bell!"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 11:27 am

"100 on the bell, 79 on the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Andre eyed all the prizes. “300 on buzzer, 200 on the scroll and 15 on the cash!”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Garfield chokes on his saliva. He Andre just bid on all 3?!!! Oh my. He scans the rooms and waits for the bid to be over.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 1:19 pm

"Yeah, you just wasted all of your chips."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Andre shrugged. "They said it was the last auction of the season, so who cares? Go Big or Go Home right?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 1:23 pm

"Last auction doesn't mean last time you will use the chips. That was a big shoot in the dark. I'd be putting hopes up if I was you."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Andre smirks. "What can I say? I like to live on the edge. KING SHIT ONLY!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 2:35 pm

”Alright, HouseGuests!" Rae said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what Paula and Andre won.” She chuckles. “Pretty ballsy of you to bid ALL of your chips on ALL of options, Andre. Especially since Paula already bid on the cash! Let's start with the money… Paula, you've won this item for 50 chips. And this item is... A Cash Prize!" She begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've won a cash prize of… 3 cents!’." Rae tries to hold in a laugh. “That’s… not really a prize, but okay. That’s not even a dollar.”

Ryan lightly elbows Rae. “Don’t laugh Rae,” Ryan says. "Alright Andre, you won the card with the scroll on it for 200 chips." He begins to read off of the back of the card. "’Sorry HouseGuest, you have lost the right to compete in the next challenge. However, you must also select one more person to sit out with you. Who will it be?’ Yikes… that’s harsh.”

“Harsh, but JUICY.” Rae says. “Like my ASS. Right, Ryan?” Ryan awkwardly looks away. “He knows I’m right. And finally, we once again have Andre with the highest bid on the Golden Button.” She picks up the card. “Andre with 300 chips you have won this card.” Rae begins to read it. “‘HouseGuest, you have won the Golden Power! What this power will do will be revealed at the next competition… But for now, you and a HouseGuest of your choice will get a 5-Star dinner in the secret suite!'” Rae smiles after reading the last card. “That’s… actually pretty interesting. I totally would’ve taken Ryan if I got that during my season. Try to win him over with dinner… AND MY ASS.”

Ryan immediately tries to change the subject. “Well, congratulations to Andre and Paula, I guess! Gotta head out! Bye!”

Rae smirks. “We’re gonna SMASH!”

“No we are NOT!” Ryan shouts as the two leave the house.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Andre looked at the other 9 contestants. This was a time to be strategic... make some big moves and make some more allies now that Carmen and Aaliyah were gone. "I choose to have Paula sit out in the next challenge and take Ivy to dinner." He turns to Sergio. "Gonna steal your woman and do something you haven't had the guts to do, bro."

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Tenor
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 6:53 pm

He took all three cards and Ivy?
Week 8 - Mad House Auction DrCFy2zUcAAUXP6
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Garf leans in to Sam "He got 2...but by Loki's breath he snatched up Ivy!" He tugs at his collar.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Pika10
"Oh... I wasn't really paying attention..."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 am

"Why the f*ck does everyone keep thinking Ivy is my girlfriend???!!! Is it that painfully obvious I like her?! Might as well have it tattoo'd on my forehead, huh?!" Sergio thought to himself. He was bitter and annoyed, but ultimately decided not to show it externally. After all, according to him Ivy is way out of Andre's league. That man is lucky enough to breathe the same air as her.
"Ha-ha-haaa, very funny, Andre." He anxiously smiled and then rolled his eyes when nobody was looking.

Week 8 - Mad House Auction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Mad House Auction   Week 8 - Mad House Auction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 1