The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+4
Gobi
Aurora
Mark.
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Mad House Auction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is the Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to bring in a special guest..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

DING DONG! Before the contestants can even react, the doorbell rings. A special HouseGuest jumps out.... Michele from The Mad House 1!

Week 7 - Mad House Auction Michel10

"Hey guys!" Michele waves excitedly at the contestants. "It's so nice to finally meet you all!" She chuckles. "So I'm sure you all know by now that I'm here to host this weeks auction! In front of us we have a table," Michele gestures to the table in the middle of the living room. The table has three plate covers. She then pulls the covers from the table to reveal what's under them. "These are your options for your purchases this week. They have no lables, because it's a surprise." She smiles. "Once the auction is over, I'll read what each card is."

Week 7 - Mad House Auction Mh6auc13

"Similarly to last week: one of these is a punishment, one is a prize and one is a special power! You can only bid whatever it is that you have in your current chip total. So if you have enough chips, you're able to bid on more than one thing. And obviously, if you win your bid, then you will lose whatever amount of chips you bid on that item. Andre, as current House Ambassador, you will not be able to bid.

Oh and as you know, each week, the evicted contestant(s) gets to donate their chips to a HouseGuest of their choice! Carmen has chosen to donate her chips to CLAYTON and Aaliyah has chosen to donate her chips to DONOVAN! Congrats!" She claps. "So, let's get this bidding war started!"

Hey guys! So, you have until 12AM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 12AM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 7 - Mad House Auction Mh6wk711
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 pm

HHHHHHH She's cute!

Sam looked at her options. She was tempted to go for the beret, but had a good feeling about the 3 question marks. "20 on the question marks!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 pm

"50 per suspension with question marks"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Gobi squints at the options. "20 on the beret."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:52 pm

"Oh wow I didn't deserve that but thanks Aaliyah, miss you girl!!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:16 pm

He sits back again "Uhhh 20 on the...gun??" This better not be another punishment, he thought. He realizes who's hosting the auction "Ahhh h-hii Michele!!!!" He waves.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Clayton felt so grateful to have been given Carmen’s tokens. “Thank you little lady I’ll keep fighting for you! 75 on the question marks!”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Peaches smiles and winks at Michele. She has seen Michele at some LA parties. ''Well, I guess I'll do 80 on the question marks!''
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:42 am

"100 on the question marks!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:26 pm

”Alright HouseGuests!" Michele said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what you've won. Let's start with the gun... Garfield, you've won this item for 20 chips. And this item is... A Trip To The Wild West!" He smiles and begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've received a trip for two to the all-inclusive Wild Wild West getaway! While there you and a friend will be able to live like cowboys, horses and gun fights and all!" Michele smiles. “That sounds so cool! I wonder if it's futuristic wild west... West World anyone?”

Michele then picks up the card with the beret. "Alright Gobi, you won this red card with the beret on it for 20 chips." She begins to read off of the back of the card. "'Sorry HouseGuest, you have received the Mime Punishment for the week and must not speak and only mime out your actions whenever instructed to by production." Michele winces. "Yikes... that sucks! Sorry, Gobi!"

“And finally, we have Peaches with the highest bid on the POP Necklace with the question marks!” She picks up the card. “Peaches with 80 chips you have won this card.” Michele begins to read it. “‘Congratulations HouseGuest! You have won the Choose a POP Power! This week the POP competition won't be for a regular POP! You must choose which type of POP the contestants will be playing for, regardless of if you're playing in it or not. Your options are:

- Double Power of Protection: If you choose this option, then if the winner chooses to use their POP it will save BOTH of the nominees. And two replacements will be made.

- Boomerang Power of Protection: This gives the single Power of Protection winner the chance to use their POP twice. If they decide to use it once, then the HA will name a replacement before they decide if they want to use it again.

- Forced Power of Protection: If you choose this option, then the Power of Protection winner will be FORCED to use it to save one of the nominees.'”

Michele gasps after reading the last card. “Woah! This season is amaaaazing!” She smiles and claps her hands together. “Well, congratulations to our winners! Gotta head out!" She chuckles. "It was so nice meeting you all! Bye!”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Peaches smiles. "Oh my oh my..." She mischievously giggles. "As if this wasn't already enough of an overkill for the week..." She turns to Paula and blows her a kiss. "...let's have some fun! I choose the forced POP." She turns to Paula. "I hope that turtle neck doesn't smell like sweat by the end of the week Lisa!" She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Garf snickers when he heard Gobi has to be a mime but clears his throat.

"A trip to the wild wild west sheesh I've always wanted to dress like a cowboy and ride a horse..." he gasps "A Viking cowboy aaah!!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:17 pm

An excuse to wear more makeup and not have to talk...? HELL yeah, this isn't a punishment! Gobi smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Mad House Auction   Week 7 - Mad House Auction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 1