The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+6
Mark.
Aaliyah
Clayton
Sergio
Kiki/Lolo
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Mad House Auction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:45 am

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is the Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to bring in a few special guests..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

DING DONG! Before the contestants can even react, the doorbell rings. TWO special HouseGuests jumps out.... Harriet and Jane from The Mad House 3!

Week 6 - Mad House Auction Janeha10

"Hello, everyone!" Jane was all smiles and high-fives, whereas her sister just looked like vaguely disgusted. "It's great to be back--even better to, uh, meet the new members of the Mad House family!"

"And from the looks of things, you're all fighting like a bunch of catty siblings." Harriet smirked and threw an arm around her sister, who instantly recoiled. "Good for ratings--bad for your game. Janey and I know that better than probably anyone, isn't that right, Jane?"

"Well, uh, the game IS designed to... That is... Uh..."

Harriet cut Jane off before she could babble out some incoherent platitudes. "ANYWAY. The two of us are here to host this week's auction. In front of us we have a table," Harriet gestures to the table in the middle of the living room. The table has three plate covers. She and her sister then pull the covers from the table to reveal what's under them.

"These are your options for your purchases this week. They have no lables, because it's a surprise." Jane smiled sheepishly. "Once the auction is over, Harriet and I will read what each card is."

Week 6 - Mad House Auction Mh6wk612

"Just like past auctions: one of these is a punishment, one is a prize and one is a special power! You can only bid whatever it is that you have in your current chip total. So if you have enough chips, you're able to bid on more than one thing. And obviously, if you win your bid, then you will lose whatever amount of chips you bid on that item."

"Wanda and Paula, as current House Ambassadors, you will not be able to bid. And, as you know, each week, the evicted contestant gets to donate their chips to a HouseGuest of their choice! Xavier has chosen NOT to donate their chips to anyone! Oops, that sucks."  She flashed one more venemous smirk at the HouseGuests and stepped back. "Let the bidding begin!"

Hey guys! So, you have until 12AM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 12AM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 6 - Mad House Auction Mh6wk614
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 am

Donovan raises his hand like he usually does....even though he doesn't need to. He's going to keep his promise to Peaches and get the thing that he thinks is a twist for this week. "I bid 40 on the green arrows!"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 am

Sergio decides that now it's as good a time as ever to try and get something from the auction with the many chips he has. "Hmmm, I bid 55 on the green arrows."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:29 am

Clayton needed something to boost his game. “I’ll bid 60 on the green arrows and 30 on the camo hat!”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:55 am

Aaliyah says, "I'll bid 10 on the basket."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm

"I raise 90 for the arrows."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Sam was excited to finally have enough chips to actually bid! "Hmmm 35 on the Camo hat!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Andre smirked. He had the time AND the chips to spend today. "100 on the arrows and 50 on the basket!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:58 pm

"110 on the arrows"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm

"60 on the basket."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Garfield looks at his chips and shakes his head "I am sitting out in this one." He sits ans sips at water and munching on slop bars he made.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Donovan had to prove his loyalty to Peaches after fucking up last time he grimaces as he says "115 on the arrows"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Andre glared at Aurora. “200 on the arrows! And 65 on the basket!” He stuck out his tongue at Aurora. “That’s for breaking MY CUP!”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:35 pm

"IT WAS MY CUP"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:40 pm

”LIES AND SLANDER!!”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 pm

Aaliyah raises her hand, "70 on the basket."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Sergio shrugs, "270 on the arrows."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Carmen, who has patiently biding her time till the time to strike has decided to throw her bejeweled cowboy hat into the ring. "210 on the-" Sergio interrupts her with, of course, a bid above her amount of Val Chips. Of course! He's THAT petty. Why is he so pressed about me? Whatever. There's other stuff."45 on the Cute camp cap!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 am

”Alright, you worthless idiots!" Harriet said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what you've won.” She scoffs. “None of this looks even remotely interesting. Let's start with the Basket... Aaliyah, you've won this item for 70 chips. And this item is... A Basket From Home!" She rolls her eyes and begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've been sent a basket from your loved ones. Inside are all your favorite comfort items, some sentimental pictures and a letter from a loved one’." Harriet crosses her arm. “Sounds utterly useless--especially for 70 Chips.”

“I thought it was kind of sweet,” Jane shrugs. "Alright Carmen, you won the card with the Army Cap on it for 45 chips." She begins to read off of the back of the card. "Sorry HouseGuest, you have received the Boot Camp punishment! For 24 hours, you must perform your Boot Camp training every time you hear this noise."

“Yikes… that’s harsh.”

“She’ll be fine. At least it’s not our mother.” Harriet says. “And finally, we once again have Sergio with the highest bid on the Arrows.” She picks up the card. “Sergio with 270 chips you have won this card.” Harriet begins to read it. “‘Congratulations HouseGuest, you have won the Swap Power! This power allows you to swap any two people from each team. The only catch is that it must be an even swap.'” Harriet raises her eyebrows after reading the last card. “That’s… actually pretty interesting.”

Jane smiles and claps her hands together. “Well, congratulations to our winners! Gotta head out! I don’t want to keep you guys with Harriet any longer than you have to be!" She laughs. "Bye!”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:16 am

Aaliyah jumps up and begins to get emotional, "Oh my god, I'll get to hear from my family and friends." She squeals.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:22 am

Sam sighs in relief, glad she didn't win the cap. "Dang, I thought the cap would be you got to wear a cool army uniform all week! Thanks for taking the bullet Carmen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Mad House Auction   Week 6 - Mad House Auction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 1