The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I'm a Cow"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Gobi has his headphones in while cookin' up a heckin' grilled cheese for dinner. Alone in the kitchen, he's getting lost in his music; it's not the heavy kind he normally listens to, but it was great background sound for making food. He sways his hips and closes his eyes while he bops out.

He starts mumbling to the tune:

♫"...Bitch, I'm a cow.. bitch, I'm a cow...
I'm not a cat... I don't say meow...
Bitch I'm a... mmm mm mmm...
I go moooo..."♪
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Paula

Paula

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:30 pm

"Gobi, watcha' cookin?" Paula whispers in Gobi's ear, taking off his right headphone. "Is it a meal you can share? I'd personally love a little!
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:35 pm

Gobi feels a surge of panic course through his whole body - he jumps a bit as he whips his head to Paula. "SHit-" he starts, before calming himself.

"Uhh. Grilled cheese." It didn't sound or look impressive to Gobi, so he's wondering why this girl had come right up to him to ask. "You're Paula, right?" He realizes he hasn't even spoken to her before.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:38 pm

"Exactly!" She's not interested in talking, unless he does accept her offer to share. "I mean, I'd love grilled cheese and you're, like, on it! Can you make me some, as well?"

"Unless you don't want to, obvi."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:44 pm

Gobi blinks a few times as he processes this. He didn't want to lie - he wasn't too hot on making grilled cheese for this random girl who just took him out of his headspace.

"Uh. You're free to use the stove after I'm done. I won't take long." His grilled cheeses were reserved.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm

How dare him. Bitch.

"Oh, well, it's actually..." Darn it, admiting it is way harder than she initially thought it'd be. "I don't know how to cook, not even grilled cheese, I'm actually begging you!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:53 pm

"You don't-" Gobi furrows his brow. "Not even grilled cheese? You just... make a cheese sandwich with butter on the outer parts of the bread. Then you grill it."

Grilled cheese is one of the easiest things to make, he thinks. Could somebody be this privileged??

He pities her slightly. "...Tell you what. I won't make you one, but I could show you how. It takes, like, not even ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Actually having to do any kind of chore is a big stretch for someone who was accompanied all her life by at least three butlers, the girl's been suffering eating chips the whole three days she spent here, because she never learned the basics of the basics of cooking. But now, she has a opportunity, and putting all the pride aside, she'll... try.

"I'd... love... too... Te He He!"

She is already confused... how do you even put butter a bread?
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Peaches enters the kitchen. She senses the smell of melted cheese. ''You've got to be kidding me! That looks delicious Gobi, good job.'' Peaches was about to ask for a taste, but she remembered... she's a HAVE NOT! She walked past Paula and took a spoon. She went towards the slop bucket and re-filled her mug with the disgusting vomit-like substance. ''Disgusting.'' She sits down and waits for others to come in, or for Paula or Gobi to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:19 pm

The smell of melting cheese attracts Sam to the kitchen. Oh, Gobi, Paula and Peaches are here! Grilled cheese sounded good, but she didn't feel like waiting for the stove to clear. So she grabbed a slice of ham and cheese and made a little wrap to munch on.
"Hey guys." She took a seat next to Peaches and looked at what was in her mug.
"THE HECK IS THAT?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Peaches heard Sam's comment. She laughed on the inside but she was so tired she could barely move her face. She looked down at the mug with sh*t tasting goo with mournful eyes. ''Girl don't get me started... it's the slop Sergio, Delin and I have to torture ourselves with for today and 2 other days.'' Peaches was actually somewhat happy, the 1st week was almost over. ''Want to try it?''

"I'm a Cow" 1c944110
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:47 pm

She felt sorry for the three of them! Nobody should be subjected to such torture! She looked at the slop again. It was an unnatural color, smells like something died and looks like it has the consistancy of vomit....
"Yeah, I kinda do...."
Curse her appetite!
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Peaches laughs and giggles just like a small child about to do a prank. ''Here you go girl.'' Peaches passes the mug and impatiently waits for Sam to try it. ''Wait! Before you try it!'' Peaches grabs the mug again and flips it so its upside down, the subtance DOESN'T move and it stays inside. ''Yum, bon appetit sister.''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Gobi was apprehensive about teaching Paula since she seemed so unaware of how to make food. Was she being real?? Regardless, he figured it'd be worth it to try and make more good ties with people. "Cool. I've still got all the ingredients out, so it should be easy. The butter knife's clean," he says, as he transfers his finished grilled cheese onto a plate. (Next to Gobi and Paula: Butter, cheese, bread, and a butter knife)

As Peaches enters the room, Gobi starts to wonder if he's somehow unnaturally good at making grilled cheese. "Thanks," he says, still thinking his cooking skills were mediocre at best. "Oh hey Sam- YO is that the slop??" he asks, now completely turned away from Paula to see the fabled have-not slop. He laughs and shakes his head in awe as Peaches flips it upside down. "Dude. You gotta let me try some."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Sam is suddenly starting to regret her decision.... Welp If she's gunna do this shes going to go all out! She tipped the mug upside down and gave it a few pats to get it going. Once it started to run, she chugged the whole thing..... Not the best idea she's had.....
She finished the last drop and slammed it on the counter. 'BEEELLLLCH'
"Uuuhhh.... It was worse coming up than going down... You sure you still want to try this Gobi?"
She was still trying not to gag.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:07 pm

"heh, nice one," he says to Sam's burp.

"Oh HELLLL YEAH slop me up baby!!" he exclaims while picking up his grilled cheese plate. He has every intention of using it as a topping. "Where do I find it?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Peaches cringed. She could only take the slop one spoon at a time. "You know... its not BAD. It just has no flavor and a weird consistency. Which I guess is bad... so nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Paual slouchily tried to make her a sandwich, she held a butter knife like a baby who never developed his grip properly.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 pm

She pointed to the slop bucket.
"Right over there you brave soul."
She stuffed the rest of her wrap in her mouth to wash away the after taste.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:25 pm

"Hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah," he chants, making his way to the bucket. Taking a spoon and digging it into the slop, he plops some of it down on his plate next to his grilled cheese. Making his way back over to the girls, he takes half his sandwich and dips it in the slop, then takes a taste. He raises an eyebrow, and tries to interpret it. "...Yeah... okay..." he said, looking in another direction. He swallows. "Yeah. Yeah no that kinda' sucks." He keeps eating his sandwich, but decides not to make use of his slop dip anymore.

Turning back around to Paula, he looks to see what she's doing. Realizing how lost she seems, Gobi seriously wonders if she's playing this up for some reason. "Um... Hey Paula, how about I do the first one?" he offers, trying to sound delicate.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Sam watched Paula struggle with her grilled cheese. It was a little obvious she was just trying to get Gobi to do the work, but she decided to keep her mouth shut about it. No since in causing drama over a sandwich... She walked over to the fridge to see what else she could stuff in her face. She spotted some spinach and mushrooms in the bottom drawer. She was suddenly inspired to make her own grilled cheese using these ingredients.
"HECK YEAH! These go great in grilled cheese! I'll use the oven since yall are busy on the stove."
She grabbed some bread and began constructing her masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:03 pm

Garfield walks in the kitchen and opens the fridge to grab a few ingredients, then a few things from the cabinet. He went to the stove, using the other burner "Excuse me mam, I'll cook right next to you." He says to Paula and brush a string of his hair into his Leia's buns.
"I'm a Cow" Lily+%26+keating+headband1
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:17 pm

"You are rocking those Leia buns Garf!"
She finished making her grilled cheese and sat back next to Peaches. She felt a little bad eating it right next to her when all she could have was the slop...
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Peaches was hypnotized by Sam's dish, she snapped back into concience as soon as she realized she had drool on her lips. ''F*cking slop.'' She looks up  and welcomes Garfield. ''Hi Garf! What are you cooking?''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 pm

He smiles at Peaches then looks down at her slop "Oooh that looks pretty gross from here I hope you're pretty tiny body doesn't crumble from this." He grabs some avocados "I am going to make some shrimp and avocado cream pasta."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"I'm a Cow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" Clock10

Back to top Go down

"I'm a Cow"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: