The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I'm a Cow"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

"I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 pm

Peaches rubs her eyes. She would KILL for a fried chicken leg, any type of meaty food, atleast pasta. Her mouth waters as she takes another spoonfull of slop, only to be reminded again of how it tastes like nothing. She gives her best shot at a smile for Garfield. ''I know, it's really gross.''

Peaches smirks, she has an idea! She stands up and walks over to where Garfield is. ''Your hair is so nice! It'd be a shame if-'' Peaches makes it look like she's about to throw the slop inside the mug at him, but laughs as both realize the slop is far too dense to come out so easily. ''Im just kidding.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 pm

"Uhh well I hope you and the other
2 don't end up with some stomach problems eheh." He cuts the avo and opens the bag of shrimp as he stops when he heard what Peaches just said. He turns to face her as he was about to screech but noticed the slop was stuck.

"Oooh girl you almost had me screech like a little girl." He fans himself "You...are really gorg-ah look gotta cut more avocados!" He nervously laughed.

The fuck was that Garf?
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Peaches can't stop laughing, her laugh breaks into coughing. She finally composes herself. ''Oh my god your face was hilarious!'' She repeated the face Garfield had.

Peaches makes eye contact, her eyes wide open, and her smile revealing her dimples. She saw Garfield red faced. ''Good luck with the avocados. Once im off slop we can definitely try cooking together!'' She giggles. ''It's a plan.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

His stomach dropped. Maybe it's the hunger that's making his stomach jump but he felt it really jump. He let out a giggle "um yea that sounds like a great idea to cook something...I am mighty fine in the kitchen mhm."

He sweats a bit "It's getting a little hot in here but it's all good...yea." he turns and starts cooking the shrimp while the water boils.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Peaches finally stops eye contact. She giggles. Poor Garfield, Peaches knew what she was doing, she finally let him off the hook. She takes a step back and slips, she falls on her butt and the mug breaks, one of the pieces cutting Peaches' pinky finger. ''Oh f*ck-'' She stands up and puts her finger inside her mouth, trying to ease the pain.

She finally realizes how much of a clown she made herself look. She laughs as she washes her hand. ''Sorry Garfield, i'm normally not clumsy- I don't even know how I slipped.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:02 am

"Oooh fancy!" Garfields dish sounded delicious!
She looked back at Peaches. "Girl, when you and the others are done being have-nots, we are throwing you guys a feast!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:13 am

Peaches cleans her finger. ''That is what we need right now.'' Peaches squats down to pick up the broken pieces using a towel. She observes something in the floor. ''You guys, be more careful when cooking greasy foods, I slipped because there was oil on the floor.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 am

He stops cooking and drops the spoon "By Odin's beard are you okay??!" He grabs a napkin from the counter and wraps it around her finger.
"You need to be more careful and especially in the kitchen." He examines it "hmm it looks a bit deep so let's rinse it out and keep squeezing it a so we know when it stops." He gets her hand and runs the water on her finger for a couple of seconds.

"Then of course we can use the first aid kit afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:49 am

"I'd be thankful." She seemed disappointed at not being able to make herself something simple, it's true she sometimes fakes being useless, but this time it's for real. "I want to learn."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 am

Gobi nods to Garfield and smiles as he enters; he pays more attention to Paula and her sandwich struggle than the antics between the other three behind him, however.

"Alright," Gobi says, gently taking the butter knife in one hand and a slice of bread in the other. Not wanting to condescend her, he positions himself so she can get a clear view of how he spreads the butter on the bread, and how he holds the butter knife. "Easy peasy stuff; now you try," he says, putting his now-buttered slice of bread on the pan while handing Paula the butter knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Paula shrugs a bit, but does tries to mimic Gobi. She doesn't do it as precisely as him, but it's still enough. Looking at what she just made, she grins a bit, very smugly.

"I knew it, I knew I could do it." She brags, before realizing she had to keep her persona. "Oh, thank you so much, Gobi!"

There was a little bit of sincerity on that thank you, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Gobi's having conflicting feelings over how this girl reacts to buttering bread - maybe this was just how people like her acted, he thought. At any rate, this'll be over soon, he thinks.

"Don't mention it," he says, with a cautious smile. "Kay', so we've got everything ready. What you wanna do next is put the first slice on the pan butter-side down, then put your cheese on top, then put the second one butter-side up," he said, maintaining eye contact with Paula. "After that I normally turn on the element to medium-heat and let it sit for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:18 pm

"I mean, yes I can do it." She seemed a bit conflicted about this part, but instead of hiding her worries, she just blurted it out. Nothing to lose anymore, anyway. "I don't really know how to use an oven."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Gobi tried his best to stay patient with Paula. "...Kay'. First off, we're not using the oven; we're using the stove. The oven is the part down here for baking cakes n shit," he says, pointing to the oven window. "To turn on an element on the stove, you just gotta turn these knobs; each one shows you which element it controls," he says, pointing to the labels next to the knobs. "You can turn them right or left. For medium heat you just want to turn it about halfway down, like this," he instructs, turning the knob halfway down as a demonstration before undoing his action. "Give it a shot," he encourages her, taking a step back for her to work.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:29 pm

"Gosh."

She tries to do what he instructed, and she's rather stupid when it comes to simple tasks. She does manage to easily put the cheese on the bread and stuff, but she gets scared when it comes to actually messing with the stove. Damn, what if she burns herself? Too scared of hurting her looks. But she does, anyway, and actually, rather successfully, even though she's still pretty darn afraid of coming close to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Watching her, Gobi still isn't the most impressed, but is satisfied with how far she's come. "You did it," says Gobi, in a somewhat deadpan but congratulatory way. "So, here comes the exciting part. With your spatulae," he says, holding up the spatula as he over-pronounces its name, "you just flip it every so often to make sure both the sides are toasted to how you want. You just have to make sure it doesn't burn." Gobi holds out the spatula for Paula to take.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 pm

She takes it. Even though she doesn't want to come near the fire, she's still able to use the spatula, holding on the very tip.

"This. This is it." She watches as it toast, seeming very satisfied with how crispy it is in a short matter of time. "It's good, I guess." She turns out the stove, relieved to know she wasn't burned at all in the end. "Oh well, I must thank you. Again."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 pm

"Seriously, don't mention it," Gobi tells her with a smile. "Everyone deserves to know, like... how to make food. I'd look into learning how to make more than just grilled cheese, though - like, it got me through college but it's more of a depression snack than a legit meal," he admits with a shrug. "But, uhh.. yeah, nice job. Looks good." Gobi nods to her grilled cheese. "Hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:11 pm

"I will." She takes her grilled cheese with her to somewhere else, it bothers her when people watch her eat, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Gobi lets her walk off; he's happy he taught her something, but he still couldn't shake how weird it felt teaching her the basics of a stove. No matter, he turns his attention back to the others. "Hey guys, the stove's free again if you wanted to use it," he calls out.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Sam was impressed that Paula actually tried doing it herself. Maybe she was too quick to judge... It was nice of Gobi to help her. She finished the last bite of her sandwich and an ominous gurgleing sound came from her stomach.
"Uuuuhhh" The slop was not sitting well with her. Normally she has a stomach of steal, but something about that stuff was not agreeing with her. Her face turned pale and she held her stomach hunching over.
" Ah jeez... Why did I chug that whole thing... I need to go lie down for a bit.."
Sam got up and stumbled out of the room. She hoped she wasn't going to be sick...
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:17 pm

After helping Peaches, he continued to cook all the ingredients together and hollers at Sam "Get better soon buddy!!!"

He unfolds a apron that he brought from home, put it on, and started singing a Weird Al Yankovic song:

'Don't you tell me you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's broiled or fried'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm a Cow"   "I'm a Cow" - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

"I'm a Cow"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: