The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+6
Mark.
Sergio
Gobi
Aurora
Nevea
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a nice first week, because things are about to get a whole lot rockier." She laughs evilly. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Gobi, you won the audience vote on Night 1 and got a huge advantage this week with the Chip Twist. How does that make you feel and do you have anything to say to the audience?

Nevea, you were on the opposite end of that. You got the LEAST amount of votes and were automatically nominated. How hard was it to not be able to save yourself and compete in the competitions with the others?

Sergio, what do you think of the addition of the Wildcard Contestants and how do you think they'll impact the game?"

After they answer she turns to the nominees. "Aurora, Nevea and Sam. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Ivy, Kenji, Nina and Xavier, you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours (5:20PM EST). The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:35 pm

"It was weird to not save myself by challenges,but I don't judge viewers decision."

"Why I should stay?I really want to stay to show you what I can do in challenges because i don't want to be out without participating in challenges.I want to know you better and to talk with you more because this experience prooved me that this can help me to know myself more.Yes,maybe you heard I would not have a problem with my eviction,I want to make things clearer.So,I don't want out,I don't want to go home now,but if I need to do that,I will respect it and I will go home.But I want to stay here to show you I am not a weird girl who doesn't like the others and don't give a fuck about this competition.If i didn't cared,I would not applied for this Mad House season.It's a nice place there,not many people have a chance to be there,but I still believe in a hope,I wish I will stay more and to talk with you more,I didn't had a chance to participe in the challenges,that's what I don't like.I hope you guys will vote what you FEEL,It's weird I am in nomination with my girly friends,that's not so cool.That's how the game goes.And if I will be evicted,be sure I liked very much this 1 week experience,but i would like more to stay more,to try my best in challenges and to talk with you,it was a pleasure to talk with you!" Nevea said a little bit nervous of her eviction but she will keep her strong even she is a little bit nervous she will risk to not seee her friends.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm

The girl stood up and straightened her hair. She looked quite cheerful, probably because she was very nervous.

"Guys, I know that we have not had time to get closer this week in the house. And probably many of you have already decided who they will vote against. But...I'm asking for another chance to prove myself. I really want to stick around to show you what I can do. If someone wants to get to know me and enjoy the game - I will be happy to stay with you for some time. If you don't...Either way, listen to your heart. In fairy tales, it always gives the right advice. Thank You."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Gobi shrugs when he gets his question. "I dunno'... cool, I guess! I mean, even if I don't feel like I earned this sort of advantage, I'm flattered the audience would choose me, of all people." Gobi sort of half-laughs at the fact he was chosen. But seriously, he still doesn't get why or how.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Sergio wasn't expecting a question, but apparently Val took notice of his staring. How embarrassing...
"Well, uhh, the house suddenly feels tiny, ahahah. I think it's an interesting twist. And a scary one even. I mean, it's people that have already gone through this rollercoaster against us rookies. They'll definitely not go down without a fight."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Sam stands and twiddles with her hair (a nervous habit). Her anxiety was high, but she kept her composure. 
"Why should I stay? Well for one, I feel like I've really gotten to make some good friends here and I would really like to stay and make more memories. I also feel really bad that I did so poorly these first couple challenges. I would really like to stay and prove to myself that I am capable of achieving my goals! Giving me the chance to do that would mean the world! I am so happy to have met all of you and I would really like to stick around to get to know everyone better!"
She kept it short and sweet. Speaking in front of others made her a little uncomfortable, but she hopes she got through to them.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. With only vote to evict... Sam. You are safe."

She pauses then turns to Nevea and Aurora. "Nevea and Aurora... by a vote of 11 to 1...

...Nevea, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Nevea is a little bit shocked.But she stands up and huggs Martin,Sam,Aurora and Carmen and goes to the front door.

"Bye." Nevea telled and glance at Martin while she goes to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:25 pm

Martin got up from the couch, went to Nevea and hugged her. "Oh, baby, I'm really gonna miss you. You played beautifully. And I'm sorry, I had no choice," he patted her on the head and then let her go so everyone else could say goodbye.

Then he went to Aurora and embraced her. "I'm really glad you stayed. I think it will be better", he took a protein bar out of his pocket, "don't you want to?", smiled.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Clayton could not say he was surprised, this decision had been discussed in length, still he felt bad for the girl. "So long partner." He gave Nevea a salute.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Peaches is wearing a salmon colored jumpsuit and white high heels. Her hair is in a ponytail. She stands up and tries to hug Nevea but is ignored. Damn... salty. She walks towards the memory wall and stands there with her arms crossed as Nevea'a face turns to white and black. She hugs Delin and Sergio. Their week of hell is now over.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:29 pm

The girl closed her eyes while Val announced the results. She heard every word in slow motion.
When the verdict was announced, Aurora opened her eyes and breathed heavily. At its heart was the sadness for the departure of a friend.

She hugged Nevea goodbye.

Then Martin hugged her.
"Thank you Martin" she said nervously, still smiling, "No, its have too much protein" tried to laugh
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Peaches walks over to Aurora, her heels making a loud sound. She hugs Aurora. "Girl, take a deep breath. You're pale." Poor Aurora, she went through a lot of stress.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:34 pm

"Oh, yeah?", Martin pointed his finger at his cheek, pretending to have a tear, "Well, then I'll eat", he opened the candy and ate it so appetizing that Aurora maybe changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Aurora literally melts in the hands of the brunette.

"I'm trying," she says with difficulty, after which Aurora looks at the portrait of Nevea which has become black and white .

"You look amazing girl"
She tries to distract herself by talking about the appearance of Peaches
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Peaches giggles. "You know it girl, I'll be snapping every eviction night with them gowns and outfits." She hugs Aurora again to comfort her. The girl was shaking and also very cold.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm

"Sorry, baby girl." She said to Nevea as she hugged her goodbye. Carmen saw Nevea dodge Peaches's hug, Ouch!, and go to Martin. Carmen waved good-bye as she walked out the door, and she joined the others in watching Nevea's picture go to black and white. Wow, she thought, that's one person gone from the game. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:48 pm

"Okay, you've earned the fashion Queen title"

The girl smiled, because the Peach was very nice. Aurora regretted that she had not had time to make friends with her from the beginning.

"Well, we can be congratulated, since we survived the first week. It was like hell. I hope the situation in the house becomes even more tense with the arrival of new members" Aurora said it quietly
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Sam let out a sigh of relief. She was safe, but she still felt sad that Nevea had to go. She gave her a hug.
"I'm sorry you have to go so early! Keep on keeping on amigo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1