The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 Elimination Feels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 1 Elimination Feels Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Elimination Feels   Week 1 Elimination Feels Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Wanda's usual giddy vibe was unphased by the elimination. She just felt obligated to give an update and SERIOUSLY needed somewhere to burn off some energy.

"SO OKAY LIKE"

"First of all, would've loved to see someone else go home. Not because I had a strong bond with Nevea, but because she was OBVIOUS!!! Like of course you'd send home someone who didn't participate in either challenge!! DUH. Also disappointed because I got some STRONG lesbian energy from her and lesbians gotta stick together!"

She then detoured from her ranting to sing a little bit of something from some show or another. She got most of the words wrong--and thank god because if Crazy Ex exists in this universe, they would've sued.

"ANYWAY the other choices weren't good either. Aurora I barely know and Malibu I know but don't GET, but she has a lot of friends so obviously she's going to stay in." Wanda shrugged, "Either way I'M STILL STANDIN'."

"Oh and that Martin dude? HO BOY I need him on MY team!"
Back to top Go down

Week 1 Elimination Feels
Page 1 of 1