The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Elimination This Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Possible Elimination This Week Empty
PostSubject: Possible Elimination This Week   Possible Elimination This Week Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Morgan sits down, rolls his eyes and brushes both hands through his hair "I hope my talks worked cause if I'm sent home this week, Robin is one of the most cowardly players to ever play Mad House. I am the weakest link, I literally could be beaten in a final against any of the three but they might be so far up each other's asses to see that. Plus I dont know if I trust Raldo, he didn't stick to our little plan last week or didn't even want to cause he didn't want to piss off the girls so this week could easily be the same. I don't know, I'm just not feeling this...like it's three against one player. I just miss having some people to rely on like Vale and Satoshi. Hell even Deressa and Manda even though our alliance was short lived. My only hope this week is winning the pop myself but like I said, it's three against one. This has to be such a boring week for the viewers cause this so predictable and weak ass gameplay. Like congrats, you got someone out who hasn't had a solid alliance since like week seven...so amicable." He sighs

"I just hope this is my anxiety talking but honestly I don't know."
Back to top Go down

Possible Elimination This Week
Page 1 of 1