The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just morning talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 am

Aurora sits on its bed and sweet yawns. Finally, the first week was officially over. Ahead were new challenges and intrigue, but now the blonde feel quietly. The next bed was now empty, as Nivea had left the house.
It was still sad to realize, but the Princess is trying not to faint.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 am

Xavier knocks on Aurora's door. “Aurora? It’s Xavier. Mind if I come in?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:20 am

The girl raises her head and looks at the door. A smile appears on her face. She's definitely glad to see Xavier.

"Hey handsome. Of course come in!"she keeps smiling.
Then she examines the mess near her bed.

"Sorry, I was packing my bag because I thought I was leaving the house for the ceremony. I haven't had time to clean up yet. How was your first night?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:26 am

Xavier takes a seat on Aurora’s bed. “It’s fine. I don’t mind messes. Not the cleanest guy around either when it comes to rooms.” He laughs a little before he looks back at Aurora. “My first night was alright. Having been here before gives me a better understanding of how to greet yourself around all these new faces. Still, people here are pretty chill for the most part. You doing alright? After the ceremony?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 am

"I think I feel better. But you know, it's a lot of stress to be on the block in the first week. You don't know what to expect from people and so on. But I'm glad the guys decided to give me another chance."

Aurora laughs.

"Oh, I forgot that you had previously participated in the show. Give me advice? As a seasoned player in social games. And what do you think of the others?"  the girl asked quietly, and made no serious face on.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 am

Xavier thinks to himself for a minute. “Well, I would definitely say make good connections and friendships with others in the game. It’ll help you make it further and have more fun while in the House. I still talk with some of the people I met from last season. Just focus on doing your best but don’t lose part of who you are for the sake of the game. People like it when you’re genuine and honest.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:54 am

Aurora listened carefully to every word.

"It's easier said than done" she shrugged her shoulders awkwardly, "I'm not the kind of person who just makes friends. I like to communicate with people, but I'm afraid that at one point they will laugh at me. Everyone at school called me weird. But that's in the past, I hope.  I really want to be friends with a lot of people now. And especially with you" the blonde smiles.

"So, Xavier, will you be my friend?" Aurora holds out her hand to the boy like a child, waiting for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 am

Xavier smiles at Aurora. “Of course I’ll be your friend.” He shakes her hand back.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 am

"Okay, that was funny. Tell me about yourself? You seem to be quite popular. What do you do in real life? I'm a student. I study English literature, I think to become a journalist or editor of the magazine"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 am

Xavier fixes his hair. “Well, I’m a musician. I used to just play music on the streets back home but then my time in Mad House got the attention of some producers and got me a deal. I moved myself to LA and started working on my first album.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 am

"Wow, that sounds like the path of a real star! Aurora raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"I hope that one day you will have all the music awards in your hands. I will then tell everyone that I knew you when you were not so popular."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:49 am

Xavier smirks. “Thank you? I think?” He laughs for a little.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 am

"Yes, it was a compliment! Can you sing something a Cappella? I'll be very interested to hear it. Just a few lines!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:17 am

“I’ve never really done a cappella before so I wouldn’t know how to start”.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 am

"Well, that's okay. I would love to listen to your songs completely!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:44 am

Xavier smiles. “I’ll make sure to send you a copy of the album once it’s finished.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

"Oh, that's wonderful! You know, I have a pretty popular blog on the Toggle switch. I will definitely write something good about your songs as soon as I listen to them and get access to the media. I'm so used to living without Internet access! My whole life is online!"

Girl laughed. She really spent a lot of time online in real life.

"By the way, do you think winning ha challenges is good or bad? To be honest, I am afraid of the power that victory gives."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:12 pm

“Well, it’s both good and bad. While winning HA challenges will help you going forward in the game, it also puts a target on your back so you always gotta balance the pros and cons.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:22 pm

"In any case, it has consequences. I don't think I can win a challenge that requires physical strength. But if I do win, you'll definitely be safe. And I'm really glad we met. Not many people have come to talk to me before."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Xavier smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder. “Of course Aurora. You’re very nice and I’m all about people are honest and valid. If you ever need to talk, my doors always open. I need to get some work done but I’ll see you around.” He Waves one last time before heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just morning talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just morning talk   Just morning talk Clock10

Back to top Go down

Just morning talk
Page 1 of 1