The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House

Go down 
+7
Garfield
Malibu
Sergio
Paula
Nevea
Peaches
Martin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 am

Martin was in the kitchen as expected. If the two ladies did not refuse to spend time with him, they went with him. He opened the fridge, took out the toast and started making sandwiches. He also turned on the coffee machine and waited until everything was ready, spreading peanut butter on the toast.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:47 am

Peaches enters the room and sits down. She looks at Martin. "How did you sleep last night?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:47 am

Nevea sat down (on a chair) and looked at Martin as he prepared breakfast and wants to ask him:
-Martin, do you need help to prepare the breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:58 am

"Good morning, guys!" Paula walks in, wearing her sleepwear and pretty much looking like a Disney princess even with a slightly messy hair. Actually, it's weird how her hair was THIS good after eight hours of sleep. "Is this breakfast time? I'd love to share a toast with you all! Tehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:04 am

Peaches glances at Paula and gives a lazy smile. Seriously, how long will the coffee take to be ready?! "Good morning girl."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:16 am

Good Morning, Paula! *glance at Peaches and say:*
-I don't really know when the coffee will be ready?
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 am

Sergio enters the dining area in a rather crabby mood. He wasn't a morning person and to make matters worse - he had heard obnoxious snoring last night, but couldn't identify who it was coming from. Wearing a beanie to hide his messy bedhead, he slouches into the kitchen and grabs some toast and butter.
"Morning, everyone." He mumbled, followed by a yawn.

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Giphy
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:41 am

Peaches waves at Sergio and mouths the words *good morning,* trying not to annoy him. She puts her arms over the table and rests her chin over her arms.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 am

Malibu comes in now, yawning and her curly hair all frizzed up as she didn't bother doing her hair yet today. Standing up in a rather large platinum blonde afro.
Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Tenor
She then waves to Peaches and the others.
"Mornin'!"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Nevea is a little surprised by Malibu's hair ''Mornin' Malibu,...what a voluminous hair,haha i like it!''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:13 pm

"Why thank cha!"
Malibu said with a smile as she and her hair bounced into the kitchen, immediately directing herself to the coffee machine.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Sergio wrote:

"Morning, everyone." He mumbled, followed by a yawn.

What did you expect, bitches?

Martin was always near the coffee machine and enjoyed the delicious coffee. When he saw Sergio's condition, red knew what to do. Strange, isn't it? He poured a mug of hot coffee and served it to the bouncer. "I think you should, you look sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:26 pm

goes near Martin and wants to take a cup of coffee to enjoy it with him, but she accidentally, the coffee cup is poured on her clothes and gets hurt because it was a hot coffee and screams:
-AHHHHH!Oh man...it hurts, sorry guys, i go to change my clothes...
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Sergio reaches for the mug. "Much appreciated, amigo. This is exactly what I need right now." He takes a whiff of the coffee and smiles. "Ahh, I can feel my brain cells rejuvenating already."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Nevea wrote:
goes near Martin and wants to take a cup of coffee to enjoy it with him, but she accidentally, the coffee cup is poured on her clothes and gets hurt because it was a hot coffee and screams:
Martin carefully took off his blouse, took off his t-shirt and soaked it with milk, and then left his hand with a t-shirt on the charred brunette. "At first it will be unpleasant, but then the pain will subside. Don't worry, I gave first aid at the camp. Milk is the best remedy for burns", Newall kept the shirt on the body of the ladies, he didn't care that his now bare chest. The health of neighbors and especially friends is the most important.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Sergio wrote:
Sergio reaches for the mug. "Much appreciated, amigo. This is exactly what I need right now." He takes a whiff of the coffee and smiles. "Ahh, I can feel my brain cells rejuvenating already."
Martin was glad Sergio was good, but the lady needed a new jacket and the bodybuilder wouldn't mind a t-shirt. "Sergio, please, when I finish my coffee, get the lady a sweatshirt out of her closet and a jacket, and it is desirable to me. I have a bag with a picture of a lighthouse."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Nevea is surprised how smart can be Martin

''-Wow Martin, I did not know you could do so many things, thank you very much for taking care of me!''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Nevea wrote:

"Careful there hun!" Malibu winced seeing Nevea hurt herself and watched her walk off before turning to the beefcake show display that was in front of her. Martin and Sergio? Oh my!

"Hi boys!" Malibu greeted as she poured creamer into her coffee as she liked it a little sugary.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Peaches looked at Martin. Is he like this with every girl? She rolled her eyes. Thinking its time to change where she is sleeping. She tries to start a conversation with Malibu. "Hey girl, so where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Malibu heard Peaches's question and smiled and turned to her,
"Well I live in Sant-e Monuhca but I'm from Atlantic City, New Jersee!"
She exclaimed before taking a sip of her morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Peaches made her coffee sweet. She took a bite out of the honey cookies. "I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. Which is ironic..." She giggles. "...my name is Peaches."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Comes back
-Hey guys,I'm back. Sits near Malibu and Peaches
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:03 pm

What the...I'm not about to be Martin's errand boy just because he made me coffee.
"Sorry man, but I can't right now. After I finish my breakfast I need to head outside for my morning workout routine." He then quickly lifts his mug and gestures to Peaches and Malibu, who had just greeted him. "Good morning, girls." He cheerfully said and took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:07 pm

The guy kept his shirt on the girl, like, nothing complicated. "Thanks, but I don't really know much. Serious."

A second after his words and the guy sees a new person (Malibu). A very nice lady with white hair. "Greetings, I'm Martin, Savior of burns." Tried to smile, but his eyes took a Peach, which somehow rolled his eyes. He did not at it as to reply, just winked

Last edited by Martin on Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Malibu snickered at Peaches's joke.
"Well ain't that funny huh? Peaches from Atlanta and Malibu from New Jersey who ain't even from Caleefornuh!"
She giggled and sat down with Peaches and Nevea and winked at Sergio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next