The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House

Go down 
+7
Garfield
Malibu
Sergio
Paula
Nevea
Peaches
Martin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Peaches laughs and high fives Malibu. She notices her wink and she whispers on Malibu's ear: "Get your man girl."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Malibu looked over to Peaches and snickered,

"Girl please, I ain't gonna fall in love on this show are you kidding me? That's reality tv suicide."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Malibu wrote:

Malibu looked over to Peaches and snickered,

"Girl please, I ain't gonna fall in love on this show are you kidding me? That's reality tv suicide."

Never felt better, and the guy thought it was worth talking to a lady with whom he had not yet contacted. "Wow, I haven't seen you yet. Apparently, we'll be neighbors for about two months."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Garfield walks into the kitchen, dragging his feet to the cabinet and grabbed a cup. He then grabs a kettle, puts water in it and set it on the stove.

Deep sniffs "oooooh man I love the smell of the morning wakers...morin everyone."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Peaches waves at Garfield and gives him a smile. "Good morning! We're all just hanging out!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Carmen came walking into the kitchen with her glasses and immediately went to make coffee. As her mug was filling up, she turned around to face everyone else talking. She walked over to sit down next to Peaches, whom she had briefly met in the bathroom, and two girls she had never spoke to before.

"Can I sit with y'all?" she asked. "Hi, I'm Carmen." she smiled at the two girls she never met before.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Malibu smiled at Martin and stretched her hand out,
"I'm Malibu!" She said in her thick accent before turning to Carmen,
"Of course hun! This isn't highschool!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:16 pm

He taps his fingers on the counter and smiles "about to eat my breakfast too then off I go."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:23 pm

"Oh ok, cool." She said, kind of embarrassed about even having to ask. "So uhm, what do you do? Also, I love your hair!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Peaches hugs Carmen. "Yeah we haven't talked before. Nice to meet you Sorry for not saying hi properly last night. I was tired."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:33 pm

She hugs Peaches back, "Oh no, don't worry about it, we all were! Also," she lowers her voice a little, "what's the deal with Martin exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Carmen wrote:
"Oh ok, cool." She said, kind of embarrassed about even having to ask. "So uhm, what do you do? Also, I love your hair!"

Malibu smiled,
"I'm an event planner! I host pawrties!" She said with pride as she then twirled her hair,
"Ah thanks, she ain't even done yet!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Peaches sighs. "We are good friends I think..." She passes the jar of cookies to Carmen. "Have some, they're honey cookies." Peaches winks. "The best!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:42 pm

"Oh that's cool! One of my friends back home is an event planner!" she said to Malibu.

She takes a cookie out of the jar and sets it on the table. "Oh ok. There just seemed to be a lot more going on there. Also, I think Garfield was flirting with you in the bathroom last night. Because, he seemed very interested in some stuff you were doing. It was really cute." she laughed
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Malibu wrote:

Malibu smiled at Martin and stretched her hand out,
"I'm Malibu!" She said in her thick accent before turning to Carmen,
"Of course hun! This isn't highschool!"
Malibu said only a few words, but Martin felt almost immediately that the lady from another country. "Malibu? That's a cool name. As you twist in the game?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Malibu looked in confusion at Martin's question,

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 PastelSkeletalGourami-size_restricted

"Am I a twist in this game? Sweetie no I'm not, I don't think any of us are twists!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Gobi walks into the kitchen, looking like he just got up. (He always looks like he just got up, though, so he doesn't look much different than he usually would.)

Looking around, he realizes he hasn't met most of the people here except for Carmen and Garfield. Knowing it'd be best for him to change that ASAP, he decides to start some chatter. "Morning, what's good," he asks to the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Martin raised an eyebrow a little and looked at her with a look like babe, are you serious? Well, if you don't want to talk about it, I won't resist. "Can I talk to you a little bit about a strange topic? Just me something strains and I want to say", red was in all seriousness and white-haired, hope, saw it.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Malibu looked at Carmen Peaches and Nevea and at the other people in the room and then turned to Martin in utter confusion,

"Uh yeah sure, I think?"
She was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:26 pm

looks at Carmen"Hey Carmen,how are you?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Malibu wrote:

Malibu looked at Carmen Peaches and Nevea and at the other people in the room and then turned to Martin in utter confusion,

"Uh yeah sure, I think?"
She was confused.
He approached the girl's ear and said quietly, " When I look at Peach, she rolls her eyes and I feel like she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't know what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Catching Malibu's glances, she shot her a "...what?" type of face.

She turned to Nevea, "I'm really good! I'm excited to be here and just hang with everybody! Sorry about your nomination, that really sucks." She rubs Nevea's back.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Smiles at Carmen
"-Eh,that's how the game goes,I hope I will stay more in the game,but if i need to go,obviously i will go with a few friends that I wll meet after the game"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:45 pm

"Well I don't want you to go at all. Oh shoot!" she remembered her coffee brewing. She ran over to the coffee machine to see her coffee steaming. Good, it's still hot. "I'm just scared about those boxes. I don't wanna pick the wrong one, because then I might be nominated too."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm

"Oh,thank you,i really like there,i don't wanna go that early but if i need to,i need to respect the decision,you know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House   Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Good morning, Mad House
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next