The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance? Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance?   Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance? Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Aurora came with Paula to the bedroom while everyone else was busy with evening chores.
The girl closed the door and took a deep breath it Was obvious that she was very surprised by everything that's happened. Rory looks at Paula.

"It's been a very strange week. And the results are even stranger. What do you think about all this?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance?   Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance? Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:24 pm

"I don't think there's nothing we should think of this past week, we should focus on the future." She says, using the mirror to tie her hair into a bun.
Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Paula and Aurora) - a Week of hell or a good chance?
Page 1 of 1