The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: So Far, So Good! I Think...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Week 2: So Far, So Good! I Think... Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: So Far, So Good! I Think...   Week 2: So Far, So Good! I Think... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:32 pm

He plops himself on the couch. "Man, I spend a lot of time here, don't I?" A video person from behind the camera nods.

"A-Alright then! So, let's roll right into the HA comp! I almost won, but Wanda of all people won! What an amazing thing for my alliance that is! We have the control this week!"

He sighs sadly. "Unfortunately, Aurora and Paula had a bit of a clash, and that's not good. I hope it mends itself by the end of the week."

"The auction happened and I'm a Never-Not! WAHOO!" He jumps up and down, almost breaking the couch. "Oh shit, my bad! I'm just, so happy! Suffering that first week with slop made me never want it again! I mean, I can't even drink while on slop! Papa needs his alcohol!"

"And here come the nominations... Gobi and Sam. That's quite the shock, but Wanda and Gobi haven't interacted much. I know that's not her reasoning. I just hope someone can pull Gobi off and we can put someone else up... Unfortunately, that looks like Clayton in my opinion. That'd be a bummer. But, Sam has the numbers to beat out anyone else that sits next to her. We all like her!"

"We just have to wait and see for the POP I guess... Good luck, y'all."
Back to top Go down

Week 2: So Far, So Good! I Think...
Page 1 of 1