The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: House Ambassador Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Week 2: House Ambassador Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 2: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Ti'Shaun walks in and sits on the edge of the couch as she begin to play with her hair.

"-so.. I flopped, AGAIN in the House Ambassador challenge. Only by one question." She placed her hand on her forehead dramatically. "Dean and Reese are gonna whoop my ass."

"Although.. There was someone else that I was hoping would win. He threw the challenge though!" She looked her beady eyes into the camera and frowned. "He gave me a look though after I gasped, its like he was saying it's gonna be ok. -but its depressing because I really wanted to see him happy and relaxed for once laying in the HA bed. He sleeps on the floor for [CENSOR]'s sake." She shakes her head.

"-but on the bright side, Nisha won the HA challenge! Which makes our alliance stronger, we probably /could/ be an unstoppable trio." She grins. "Either way, its gonna be another interesting week in the Mad House."

Ti'Shaun folds her arms as she stands up and proceeds to walk out.
Back to top Go down

Week 2: House Ambassador Challenge
Page 1 of 1