The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Mark is sitting with visibly dissapointed face "Well, I was expecting that. I know my first impression wasn't perfect, but it's hard for me to establish any relationships with anyone... But now it's too late to change their choice, I guess..." He remains silent for a moment and looks at the floor. Then he flips his fringe and continues "Now only miracle can help me win this... Being kicked out from house first is a big bummer, right?" He sighs "Perhaps our first challenge won't be that hard... Better think positive as they say..." He slowly leaves diary room
Back to top Go down

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge
Page 1 of 1