The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Morgan lets out a small breath then looks at the camera "This is so close, I am worried. If Isaiah wins, I might be put up. I am just hoping he gets knocked off...sounds mean but I'd feel more safe."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 am

"During the challenge I see person after person falling off... I am getting worried. Should I try to win? That might put a target on my back. And I would have to nominate someone... do I vote for someone who I haven't talked to so I don't get blood on my hands or do I vote in someone that is a threat? I need to consult with some of the people I've met here either way if I win or not cause if I win this then I am going to have to make smart decisions" Morgan face palms himself "I need to decide quick so I don't wait too long to fall"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:17 pm

"Okay now I HAVE to win.I didn't want to try to win the first challenge but Mark is in it to win it. If he wins, my homegirl Vale might be put up and I can't let that happen. Yeah she would probably be safe against Dio since he is a tough competitor but he would be nice to keep around too for an alliance. No matter what, I must make it through this challenge to keep them safe...sorry Mark"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 pm

"Dude I am so pumped that I won... I had to do it for my friend Vale, she doesn't need the chance of going home week one! I feel bad for Mark though cause he needed the win more than me. I just need to talk with people about alliances and see who I should put up for nomination. This is going to be stressful" he puts both hands on his face "but yaaayy I get to hear from my boo thing! Miss you so much girl!" he blows a kiss to the camera
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:43 am

Morgan lets out a breath and kicks back his legs on the couch "What an eventful day today. I finally tried to form a solid alliance, I got that letter from my sis and girl, then I see a little romantic spark between some friends...sadly Satoshi has a girlfriend so that's a no no. Then there's Ti'Shaun... " Morgan lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes "she seems to dislike me for some reason, hopefully she isn't more passive aggressive cause I'll call her out on that bs, even though that does mean drama and I hate causing it. She really shouldn't be rude when I COULD nominate her... but I wouldn't do that to someone just cause they were passive aggressive to me." Morgan folds his arms and sighs again "but I can threaten her with a nomination to get her worried a bit" Morgan laughs at the thought then shrugs "can't please everyone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge   Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1: House Ambassador Challenge
Page 1 of 1