The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Martin
Aurora
Peaches
Aaliyah
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Clayton
Val
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a chance to adjust to the core of the game. There's some twists that I have planned that you are NOT going to like," She laughs evilly. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Andre, you won arguably the most important item at this weeks auction which was IMMUNITY. How big of a game changer do you think the Weekly Auction is?

Xavier, you and Ivy were voted to stay in the house by the audience? Last season you competed with veterans, including Colt and Angelica who hosted the auction this week, and this season YOU are one of the veterans. How does it feel from last season compared to this one?

Donovan, we've seen you play pranks on and joke around with various housemates. Do you feel as though you're doing too damn much? Cause I do. And why do you think you're funny?"

After they answer she turns to the nominees. "Clayton and Sam. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Wanda, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours (11:10PM EST). The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 am

Clayton kissed the picture of his wife they slipped it back in his pocket before standing up. “Howdy there y’all, I didnt think I would have to do this anytime soon but ya know things happen right?” He gave a nervous laugh. “Well anyway, I should stay in this house with y’all because so far I have played an honest game. I have not been sneaky or manipulatin’ anyone and I think that a quality like that is good to have in this competition. I feel like I have made many great connections with y’all and it would be a shame for our fun times to end. So I hope you consider keepin’ me around, thanks y’all!” He sat down and fanned himself off with his hat, public speaking made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Sam stood up once again to give her speech. She hoped this would be the last time she would have to do this. "Well, here I am... again." She let out a forced laugh."I don't really know why I'm up here this week, but I hope yall could consider giving me another chance! If I upset anyone, I would like to make it right. And I still have so much to prove!" Sam sighed. This week was exhausting. " Thanks for listening." She sat down and patted Clayton on the back gently.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Donovan grins "Is this because of the jokes about you?" He then shrugs "I like to have fun and bring joy into this house through my jokes. You may have not liked what I said but you can't say that I wasn't funny!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Clayton and Sam. "By a vote of 9 to 5...

...Sam, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Aaliyah looks at Sam and stands up and goes into give her a hug.

"You will be missed in here, Sam"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Peaches stands up with a serious look. It's all part of the game, but saying goodbye to friends sucks. She gives Sam a tight hug. ''Love you baby, don't let this bring you down.''

Peaches walks over to where Clayton and Sam put their luggage, takes Sam's bag and waits for Sam by the door.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Clayton was stunned. He whole heartedly believed he was going to be the one evicted. He gave same a tight squeeze. "I'm sorry lil lady, see you on the other side, take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Aurora immediately stand up from her seat and hugged Sam. The blonde looked confused. She had no idea how hard it was for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Sam sat there in shock. "I- uh....." She was dumbfounded. She felt crushed and betrayed and it showed. she said nothing as she got up and walked twards the door. She took the bag from Peaches and waited to say her last goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:13 pm

"Goodbye. I will... Miss you", wave his hand
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:19 pm

S-SAM?!! How could this had happened to someone who was liked a lot...oh that's why. He goes up to her and tries not to get emotional  but fails
Week 2 - Live Eviction Output_KQ1mLi.gif-1
"Ohhhhhh Sami!!!!" He embraces her "I am going to miss you my lil Pikachu." He dabs his eyes with a tissue "You did so great and I am proud of you for fighting hard, remember to not let this loss change you and be that cheerful person that you are." He then whispers "I am going to take you on a shopping spree once this is over, my friend and still going to have that food offer for you two." He gives her one tight hug and slowly backs away.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm

Gobi's eyes widen as he hears Val call out Sam's name; he fully expected that she was going to stay in the game. "Shit.." he says under his breath, standing up to approach Sam at the door.

Not immediately sure what to say, he stands and smiles sadly to her. She's easily his best friend in the house, and he was looking forward to getting closer with her later on. Finally, though, he pipes up.

"Uh-... hey, it's not your fault..." Gobi starts, trying to block out the thoughts that it was somehow his fault that she was eliminated. "I'm... really gonna miss you. We'll meet up again after this is all over, right?" He tries his best to keep smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:40 pm

Andre just stared as the results of the vote were revealed. He really didn't care who went... one was an officer of the law and the other was someone who people paid more attention to than him in the first week. So...

Week 2 - Live Eviction W9jXXjY

Andre quickly waved goodbye to Sam. "See you, homie!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Sam smiled at both Garfield and Gobi who were easily her best friends in the house. "Thanks guys, I just wish we had more time together. We will DEFINITELY keep in touch after the show." She pulled them both in for a group hug. She tried to stay strong, but couldn't hold back her tears as they rolled down her face. "I'm rooting for you guys. Stay strong!" She lowered her voice down to a whisper so only they could hear. "Keep your eyes on Wanda. Don't let her deceive you."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:58 pm

Delin appeared as if his soul left his body. Sam?! Got eliminated?! How could this have happened?! After he made a deal with Aaliyah and her group and everything.

He gets up and gives Sam a big hug. “I’m so sorry... I’ll right this wrong for you, Sam.” He smiles as he lets go of her.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Sam accepted Delins hug. Delin was also a player who had made many friends. She worried for him. "Thank you Delin. Take care of yourself ok? Don't let what happened to me happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Gobi was relieved to hear Sam say they'd still keep in touch. Feeling guilty, he helped wipe her cheeks of her tears after going in for the hug.

Finally connecting the dots on what must've happened this elimination... he takes Sam's advice to heart. Nodding to Sam, he gives her an assuring smile. "We're gonna miss you," he says, then glancing at Garfield to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 pm

He goes in for another long hug one last time.
Week 2 - Live Eviction Original
"Oh we're definitely going to stay in touch and miss you so hard..." he nodded on what Sam has told them and glanced back to Gobi mouthing 'got it...'
"Oh also I made you this the day we posed for your art." He takes out a headband with Pikachu ears attached to it and places it all her head.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Sam blushed as Gobi wiped her tears. She felt a twinge in her heart. She never got a chance to tell him that she.... She shakes her head and smiles back at him. "I will miss you too. And don't think I forgot about that drawing you promised me!" She gave him a playful wink. 

Sam accepted the gift. "Thank you, I love it! It will remind me of my time here." She slipped it on her head. "I'm going to miss you guys. Win it for me okay?" She gave each of them a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door for good. 

Last edited by Sam on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Gobi suddenly remembers the drawing promise and half-smiles. "Damn it. Gonna have to do it from memory, now," he jokes, with a weak laugh.

"You got it. Talk to you soon!" Gobi seizes every moment he can to watch her leave before the door closes after her. Welp... this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 am

Donovan walks up and hugs her "I'm sorry that our time was so short, I hope to meet up outside of this and have our burp contest!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1