The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:42 pm

Aaliyah walks into the storage room holding her slop, Aurora is holding her tea.

"Okay so, I trust you a lot. So I was wondering if we can talk about the vote this week."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Aurora sat down on a large box, holding a mug of tea.
She was silent for a few seconds because she didn't know what to say right now.

"To be honest, I do not know what to do in this vote. I don't know Clayton at all, because he never spoke to me alone. And Sam...She seems pretty nice to me, she has a lot of friends. But I don't know why she was nominated. What do you think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:55 pm

Aaliyah thinks for a second and says "my best guess would be that Wanda's target was Clayton all along and she felt Sam was the best pawn."

Aaliyah takes a bite from her slop and says "you know, I am really stuck on this vote. Clayton is a wild card but Sam is possibly the biggest social threat in the game right now."

She rubs her chin and looks back at Aurora and said "Unless the vote flips, I think Clayton is probably leaving. I don't really want to make any waves so I am probably just going to go with the house on this one."

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:04 am

"You know, I'm not a very good social player," said the blonde and took a SIP of tea.

"I don't really keep track of who's in an Alliance with whom. I'd rather vote with my heart. But until it tells me the right decision. Sam is very friendly, but I think it is strange that she is friends with literally everyone! Perhaps I'm just jealous of her, because I've never had so many friends, even in real life. Or maybe she's just a very good strategist and has secured herself on any vote. I don't want to conclude because I don't know what's true. Clayton seems very quiet. I don't know what to think. The only thing I'm happy about is that none of my friends are on the block."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:13 am

Aaliyah nods. "Yeah, I guess we'll have to see what everyone else is saying. Martin says he is going to go and see if anyone wants to vote Sam so we'll see how that goes."

She then makes eye contact with Aurora and says "so how have you been doing, like with everyone? I heard something went down with Paula."

Aaliyah hadn't spoken a lot with Paula but from what she'd heard about her she could sense she was very extra. She wanted to know what happened because Aurora is such a sweet girl so it's hard to picture her getting into drama.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:24 am

"Oh, it's a long story. Make yourself comfortable, but be warned that this tale has no happy ending" Aurora said sadly and leaned back against the wall.

"The first week I made friends with Paula and the Ignorant. I rarely had good relationships with people, so I was glad they were so kind to me. But after Neva left the house, I was afraid that I might lose Paula, so I wanted to protect her and talked with other guys about their plan FOR ha challenge. Eventually they thought Paula was manipulating me, even though it was my decision. Now she's telling everyone I set her up. We haven't spoken as friends in days. That's the story." she shrugged.

"Wait a second. I didn't know there was any tension between Sam and Martin."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 am

Aaliyah gives Aurora a sympathetic look and says "Well, I think she'd understand if you try talking to her if you were close before."

She then takes a bite of slop and says "Me neither, I talked to him and apparently she and him don't get along and he wants her out this week so it'll be interesting to see if he gets any votes."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:49 am

"Yeah, I think we need to talk. I hope even if she doesn't want to be friends with me, she'll stop being angry. This fight has a negative impact on the aura of the house. I even had to hang a Dreamcatcher over my bed to keep the nightmares out of my head. I can do it for you if you want." Aurora smiles.

"Well, what about your relationship with others?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 am

Aaliyah smiles "well the main people I trust are like you, Delin, Donny, Carmen and Peaches. I haven't really talked to anyone else that much."

"I think you should definitely talk to Paula though, especially before the HA. When me and Wanda had issues, I talked it with her and we're cool now and I wasn't even nominated. Just talking is a great start." She gives Rory a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:19 am

"Oh, Donny and Delin are absolutely my boys too! They both make me smile, so I can understand you. " Aurora chuckled.

"Delin helped me a lot in the first week. Then I was very upset with my nomination and I needed to talk to someone about my feelings. Fortunately, Big-D has not rejected me in the dialogue. It lifted my spirit, and as you can see, I'm still here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop. Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Aurora) Sippin' Tea & Slop.
Page 1 of 1