The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: Goodbye Message to Sam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Week 2: Goodbye Message to Sam Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: Goodbye Message to Sam   Week 2: Goodbye Message to Sam Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:36 am

Paula takes a deep breath, before looking at the camera.

"Sam, you're gone. And I'm fucking incredulous. In no reality ever this could've happened, there's not any sense. Shit Sheriff is here, capping all the challenges and getting successful results every damn time and they go and focus the one girl who can barely put her shit together to finish Top 10? These fucking Mad House shitheads probably switched their brains with a sack of macaroni the night they evicted you, actually, I think they never had a brain at all, because someone with a brain could never do something so dumb as that."

"You know what else? These bitches in sheep clothing just proved to me perfectly how fake and treacherous they are, promising trust to you to vote you out like this is just a bitch move, and I swear to god, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'm gonna make them pay for messing up with you this way! I'm gonna crush this bitch Aurora, I'm gonna crush this virgin Martin and I'm gonna crush the fake-ass duo Aaliyah and Peaches!"

She crosses her arms, looking away from the camera. "Those bitches will probably come up today saying they heard me in the diary room somehow calling them names..."
Back to top Go down

Week 2: Goodbye Message to Sam
Page 1 of 1