The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: Recap - The Remix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Week 2: Recap - The Remix Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: Recap - The Remix   Week 2: Recap - The Remix Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Andre sits on the couch in the Diary Room and chuckles. "So ya boy once again slide under the radar after I bought the immunity card at the auction. I'm impressed with myself! USUALLY, I'm front and center of attention. But not this week. I hope I didn't slide too under the radar, cause I mostly just slept in my room." Andre shrugs.

"Oh well, I need to catch up with Peaches, Aaliyah and Carmen. We formed an official alliance last week and I wanna regroup to see what our next move is gonna be. Hmm, I think we need an alliance name though. Andre's Angels? Andre and the Pussycats?" He shakes his head. "Nah, that's gross. We're all equal members. Maybe just a simple: C.A.A.P.? Who knows. Whatever. Andre OUT!"
Back to top Go down

Week 2: Recap - The Remix
Page 1 of 1