The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Paula
Aaliyah
Gobi
Kiki/Lolo
Garfield
Peaches
Delin
Val
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. We have a lot to get through right now" She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Garfield, Sergio, Xavier and Delin. You four have been nominated this week by one way or another and are all in danger of going home... but for TWO of you, that is about to change." The contestants all gasp.

"For the past 24 hours, the audience has been voting on who should be SAVED from eviction. The two who have the most votes will be saved, while the bottom two will remain on the block and face eviction by their fellow housemates. And, coincidentally, I have the results in my hand," she chuckles and waves an envelope in her hand. She slowly begins to open the envelope. "Ready HouseGuests? The first contestant to be saved by the viewers.... with 37.04% of the vote is....

....SERGIO! You have been saved by the viewers, congratulations. You may take a spot on one of the couches." She clears her throat and continues. "Garfield, Xavier and Delin.... one of you will be joining Sergio. The other two will become the final nominees. The second contestant to be saved the viewers.... with 29.63% of the vote is....

....XAVIER! You have been saved by the viewers, congratulations. That means DELIN and GARFIELD are the final nominees. Delin and Garfield, the time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Delin, because you won the Vote Steal, you may head into the Diary Room and choose who's vote you want to replace. And Garfield, because you won the Vote Block, you may head into the Diary Room and choose who's vote you want to block. Carmen, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 4PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Results of the voting:
Week 4 - Live Eviction Mh6wee10
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Delin is mortified. He’s officially on the block, next to a much stronger social player. Yes, he has this power to flip a vote, but that isn’t enough.

He stands. “Well... I didn’t think this would be happening so soon... I understand most of your minds might be made up. But I just want you all to know that I really love and care for each and every one of you. You all know this. I’ve helped some of you out with dealing with Sam being evicted, to trying and give advice to you all.” He’s starting to get choked up.

“I think of you as my family now, no matter how problematic we all may be, we’re humans and I care for you all the same.”

“If this is my last hurrah, Please, try not to fight so much? I won’t be here to make you feel better! Haha.... Also if I do go home tonight, crack a cold one open for me.” He smiles.

He slowly sits down and lets out a big dad sigh. “Thank you, Val.” He looks over to Garfield
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Peaches gulps. Out of everyone, it had to be Garfield and Delin on the block? She sits there shocked, having trouble to breathe. She crosses one leg on top of the other. "Congrats on being saved gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 pm

He rubs the back of his head and smirks
"I have had a long week with stuff...actually everyone has." He adjusted his headband "I didn't think I was going to make many friends here...clearly I did." He chuckles.

"I have grown closer to the lot of you and have my fullest respect to each of you," he takes a deep breath "Yes it has been a bumpy road, there are so many flaws in each other you but that's what makes us unique." He ruba the back of his head "This game has opened my eyes to a lot of things and has made my body gone through stuff it has never been through."

"I want to thank everyone who is fighting for this dudes we must strive and be strong!!!" He throws a fist in the air but puts it down "P-plus I haven't shown my full potential POWER!! I want to break through and fight!" He smiles and sits down, patting Delin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Donovan goes up and hugs Garfield "I swear if you leave, I'm gonna riot. Mad House cancelled cause I'm trained at rioting"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Gobi tries to smile while Delin and Garfield say their farewell speeches, but he can barely even look up from the floor. Both are close to him for different reasons - he's totally peeved one of them has to go.

"Uh.. good luck, you guys," he says, though he seems uncomfortable looking either of them in the face...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Garf laughs at what Donovan has said "Van you always make me laugh man I really appreciate this." He hugs him back.

He looks at Gobi and smiles "Thanks Gobi...heh I won't disappear just yet."

Week 4 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Gobi cracks a smile back to Garfield. He seems to look a lot more comforted.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Delin observes their interactions. He definitely can read the room at this point.

He shakes his head. He looks over at Gobi. “Thank you, Gobi.” He smiles. “Don’t forget my advice I gave you, bud.” He gives him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Delin and Garfield. "By a vote of 9 to 2...

...Delin, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Delin chuckled silently. He knew it. Even with his power and his allies, they would all pick Garfield over him.

“Well, I was most certainly expecting this. Thanks for the great memories, guys. I’ll miss you all!” He smiles as he hugs everyone.

He gets to Garfield first. “Don’t let this go in vein, kid.”

He proceeds down the group. Paula, Wanda, Donovan, Gobi, so on and so forth

He then gets to Andre. He give him a bro hug. “Your silence will bite you in the ass one day, bud. Work on that social game of yours.” He smiles at him as he heads towards everyone else to give them hugs.

“Goodbye everyone! Don’t try and fight each other too much! I’ll be rooting for you all back home!” He smiles as he grabs his stuff and heads out the door.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:23 pm

A tear rolled down Aaliyah's cheek. She knew she voted him out but it hurt. She wiped her cheek.

"I'll miss you Delin. We all will..." She knew she had to do it for the game but damn, did she really want to play a game where she had to eliminate her friends.

She watched as his photo turned to black and white on the memory wall. She would then start sobbing uncontrollably. She remembered she had promised to keep him safe and she failed at her task. She remembered him helping her deal with personal issues. It felt like someone stabbed her in the gut.

She looked at his photo and said "I am so...so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:47 pm

"I'll totally bring you to visit my mansion after this is over. Say hi to Sam for me. I'll mis you." Paula quickly says as Delin leaves, she is sad her friend must go, but it's a game, after all. She has one more reason to keep playing now, and it's for Delin.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Peaches stood up and hugged Delin tightly. "Bye big bear." She stands next to Aaliyah in front of the memory wall as his photo turns to black amd white. She then noticed Aaliyah sobbing... for some reason, it IRKED Peaches. She put her hand on Aaliyah's shoulder and whispers. "Girl im telling you this as a friend, stop crying, it looks fake, you just voted him out. More people will go home so let's just play the game, save the tears when your actual closest friends leave." Peaches didn't want Aaliyah to look like a fool on live tv.

She walks towards the fridge and takes out a bottle of wine. "It's what Delin would've wanted. Let's gather around and get some glasses yall."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Aaliyah clenched her fist. Peaches didn't understand. She didn't. Delin helped her a lot in the house. He was her friend and the only reason she even evicted him around was because Peaches was in love with Garfield and she wanted to be a good friend to her.

She wiped her tears and sat down on a chair in the kitchen table. She told herself Control your emotions, Aaliyah. This is what got you in trouble before.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:09 pm

What? Her BOY? This couldn't be--Wanda had been so sure he would be safe. In a way, it was a relief: she had been so torn between Garf and Delin and now well... It was over? She sniffled at little (but no tears OBVIOUSLY) when it was her turn to get a hug and didn't let go until he FORCED his way out of their brofection. As Delin was about to walk out the door, she shouted "DON'T FORGET ME LIKE MY ACTUAL DAD, DELIN! I'll FIND YOU after the show!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:42 am

Tears rolled down Aurora's cheeks again. She knew that nobody likes a crybaby, and that everyone is sick of her eternal crying, but there was nothing she could do about it. She looked at the portrait of Delon, which had turned black and white, and wiped her tears away with her hand.

The blonde walks over to Garfield and hugs him.
"Congratulations, Gaffy."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:14 am

Sergio notices all the upset houseguests. Delin's been busy. It always stinks when a beloved contestant gets the boot, but he was glad it wasn't Garfield. After the hug exchange with Delin, Sergio approaches Garfield and congratulates him on surviving this wild week.
"Damn son, you pulled through!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Andre was surprised Delin came up to chat with him. It was clear that he couldn't handle the KING. But what he wasn't surprised by was the passive aggressive tone. Andre rolled his eyes. "Whatever, fool," Andre crossed his arms. "A game's a game, and you got played. Dueces!"

Week 4 - Live Eviction Giphy

He smiled as Delin's memory wall picture went from color to black and white.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Big brother Delin...no I knew one of us were going to get out but I wishing it was a twist ans he stays.

He nods pretty fast at what he says and wipes his tears "I am going to fight this and will do my best...you are an amazing person." He gives him a bro fist.
As he watches him leave he looks at Sergio while hugging Aurora "y-yea I really feel happy but also just didn't think it would be this complicated ay," he rubs his head "I feel like cooking for you guys...of course I can't eat that ahah."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Gobi gulps as Delin gives him that last bit of advice. He's sad to see Delin aware of what was about to happen.

After Val announces that Delin is eliminated, and Gobi gets his hug from the older man, he feels the need to say something, even if he doesn't know what. "Take it easy, pal," he says, somewhat sadly.

He looks over to Garfield after Delin leaves. Even if their relationship was somewhat awkward right now, he was glad to know Garf would still be around.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Peaches sighs, the long, crazy week was finally over. She hugs big Garf. "You did it, congrats." She smiles, happy that Garf stayed but a bit shocked that Delin went home. She turns around to Gobi and winks as she gives Garf a short kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Gobi happens to catch Peaches kissing Garfield right before he was about to leave, making his eyes widen in shock. He's more surprised, though, at Peaches winking to him right after - the audacity of that girl! Was she purposely trying to torment him?

In the heat of the moment, he gives her somewhat of a stink eye before trudging off, back to the bedrooms. At least he wasn't on slop this week.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:09 pm

He half smiles at Gobi but then Peaches goes in front of him and hugs him tight "Oh hey thanks girly but this mean I got to do-" he stops when she kisses his cheek.

He rubs the back of his head and smirks "Uh t-thanks...I'll excuse myself okay." He pats her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1