The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanning by the Pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Tanning by the Pool Empty
PostSubject: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Cash pulls out a towel and lays it on one of the pool chairs, then pulls off his shirt revealing his flashing 6 pack. He already has a pair of swimming trunks on and then lays out on the chair. All he was doing was trying to get a nice tan, but hopefully, he'll be able to lure someone else out to tan with him or just chill by the pool.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Ti'Shaun came out of the back of the house's sliding door, in her two piece bikini that she decided now to be the perfect time break out. She pulled back the door, revealing Cash to be lying down on one of the pool chairs tanning.

She smiled as she crept up on him, hovering over him grinning. She hadn't expected anyone else to be out here, but she figured now would be the time to get to know Cash, he did after all invite her on a date.

"Tanning hard, or barely tanning?" She giggled, as she placed both her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 pm

"Ooh girl it just got hotter out here, that bikini is doing wonders" Cash grinned looking Ti up and down. "But yeah you know me, I gotta keep my tan on for the cameras" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 pm

She flipped her hair casually as she did a turn around. "I know.. right? It was on sale at PINK so i just had to stea- BUY it before I came out to this show." She gave a sheepish grin hoping that the producers would edit that part out.

"Anyways, looking good, especially with those rock hard abs. Who knew singing would do wonders for your body?" She stated as she tied her hair into a big bun and slowly stuck her legs into the pool water.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Cash raises his eyebrow at Ti'Shaun almost admitting she stole it but brushes it off, he's not really the sharpest tool in the shed. "Oh you know I have to maintain my shape daily, I have my own personal trainer who makes sure I'm following my workout plans. I really miss him, this house is LOADED with carbs... everything is so tempting." Cash laughs.

"By the way, thank you so much for having my back during the last eviction. You really did save my life, I owe you so much!" Cash said insanely grateful.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:02 pm

She was easing her waist into the pool, as she listened to Cash talking about his personal trainer, and how he's becoming such a fat ass now. She laughed a bit at the thought in her head.

"No problem, just watch your back next time.." She gave him a toothy smile. "Are you happy about surviving another week?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:09 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm stoked about not being nominated. I'm hoping I can stay this chill all week." Cash grinned and then slid on his pair of Ray-Bans.

"It does kind of suck that Manda is on the block... I really dig her personality and could see her making the game pretty interesting." Cash sighed. "I won't be voting her off, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Ti'Shaun bit her lip as she looked off. She didn't want to tell Cash that she wasn't actually feeling Manda, and the thought of her leaving actually wouldn't be that bad. Her revealing this might cause him to go back and tell her, resulting in her being targeted.

"Yeah..either way it goes I'm still looking pretty. I mean, I'd rather go against Manda in the finale rather big ass Isaiah, but I honestly couldn't care any less." She stated as she leaned over from the inside of the pool onto the concrete, so that she could be looking up at Cash.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:19 pm

"You're always looking pretty, in my opinion," Cash smirked. "But yeah... I could care less about Isaiah, I tried to talk to him after last week's nominations but he straight up ignored me. Rude much? I'm pretty sure he voted my ass out too. Boy can go." Cash rolled his eyes and then held his hand up to check to see how his nails looked.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:28 pm

She winked at Cash upon hearing his compliment to her.

"Yeah I've never even spoken to him, so that's a factor in my decision.." She began circling her fingers in the water. "-so what're you gonna do IF Manda does get evicted?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Cash smiles at her wink, harmless flirtation don't hurt anything.

"Hmm... I don't know what I'd do exactly. I'd be pretty bummed but I'd obviously get over it. I just personally feel she deserves to be in the house way more than the other guy." Cash explained. "Plus, if I can be honest... I feel like Manda is on our side of the house when it comes to votes. It'd be kind of lame to get rid of a vote that would possibly be in our favor." Cash continued to explain.

Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm

"Yeah, she might be on our side with the votes, but she seems like the sneaky type." She shrugs.

"She could win HA one week and put me up, and i'm not stupid. If you think i'm just gonna sit there and let her contemplate then you can eat my little butt." She folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

Cash ponders at that comment... "you can eat my little butt". It took him off guard but he totally took it out of context...

"You really think she'd nominate you? I'll be honest with you, her and I haven't talked about who she likes and dislikes. I'll try and bring that up next time we talk... But if I ever hear her talk about nominating you, I would vote her ass out in a heartbeat. And that's a promise. You're worth way more in this game to me than her. " Cash assured her.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am

She blushed at Cash's statement. She didn't realize that she meant that much to him.

"Really? She helped herself out of the pool, and made her way over to the end of his pool chair where she sat.

"She's like your best friend in the house though, we've barely talked in the house." She raised an eyebrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 am

"Best friend?! Is that how it seems?" Cash gasped. "We joke around, she's smacked my ass a few times around the house... But we've only had one real game conversation. I dig her personality, but 'best friend' is a little far-fetched. The only person I'm paired up with is me and my fans. Besides, you and I have talked way more than Manda and I have." He said honestly.

Cash still would prefer Manda to stay over... that guy. But TiShaun has way more connections in the house than Manda does. She has more leverage if Cash was ever in danger again, meanwhile Manda didn't really work too hard to save him last week.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:42 am

"Wow, you could have fooled me. I guess you learn something new everyday." Ti'Shaun stated as she flipped her hair.

"Y'know, I wasn't really feeling you to be honest when you went around begging everyone to keep you, especially since you were the huge pop star Cash Carvey.. it was kind of overwhelming, because actually.."

She leaned in to whisper.

"I was a HUGE fan of your music when I was like 11, I had your face on my bed sheets, and my 13th birthday party was Cash Carvey themed!" She took a deep breath. "-but I've learned to accept it now."

She batted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 am

Cash's jaw dropped and he raised up his sunglasses to look her in the eyes. "Oh my god, you are such a little actress! You really did fool me... I did find it a little hard to believe you didn't know me. Turns out you've been sleeping with me since you were 11? That sounds wrong... but still!!" Cash laughed to himself at how cringy that sounded.

"Turns out we have more in common than I thought... while we were being secluded before the show began. They gave me your season of Total Drama Big Brother to watch and I... well didn't pay attention to most of it but whenever you were on the screen I couldn't look away. The way you played was pretty smart... it gave me mad respect for you." Cash complimented.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

She batted her eyes innocently. "Yep, that's me." She said as she smiled before her eyes widened at his next comment. "Uhm.." She looked away and scooted to the other side a bit.

"-and yeah, that show was ok. It honestly would have been boring without me though. There were talks of cancelling the show after I was eliminated." She rolled her eyes.

"Aw. Thanks!" She grinned wide. "I mean, I already know I'm smart, but it sounds good coming from you too." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Honestly, if I was into gay guys me and you would be a thing!" She crossed her legs.

Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 am

Cash smiled as she kissed him on the cheek and touched it after she did. Then her next comment came and his eyes widened.

"Uhh what?? You think that I'm gay??" Cash stood up and went to the pool and cupped water in his hands and splashed her ass.

"What did I ever do to make you think I'm gay? Not that, being gay is a bad thing. I'm all for gay rights, a lot of my fans are gay guys and I love them equally. Is this because of that concert I did in respect to the Orlando Nightclub Shooting?" Cash gasped, kind of offended that she would assume his sexuality like that.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 am

"Ah!" She screamed as she got doused with the pool water.

"That's what all of the forums said, they all insisted you were gay!" She stated as she stood up and tried to wring out her hair. "Why would you think that I would just guess your sexuality?" She began pouting as her non waterproof makeup began to run.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 am

"Forums are the last place to look to figure out someone's sexuality, all they do is talk shit about people they don't even know. They're just internet trolls, they seriously get off to the idea of making rumors and lies about people they don't even know! They take out of context conversations and make celebrities fit their agenda. It's lame and the only reason I'm here is for people to get to know me for me and not for some made up persona." Cash fumed visibly upset.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 am

Ti'Shaun looked up from wiping the water from her face, and saw that Cash was taken back a bit by her comment. She couldn't help but to feel bad, which was a first for her. She was always known to have a reckless mouth, saying candid things without any remorse, but something sparked inside of her seeing Cash upset.

She walked over to him and grabbed his cheeks, shuffling them around a before pressing her nose against his. "I'm gonna say something I've never said before. I am so- so- sorr- sorry.." She forced the words out.

"You can't stay mad at me forever." She let go of his face, placing a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:54 am

Cash sighed, he probably didn't need to have such a dramatic reaction...he places his hand on her knee and sits down next to her on the pool chair.

"It's okay Ti, I forgive you and I'm not mad at you I promise. It just took me a really long time to learn how to ignore all of the rumors and gossip surrounding me. When you're famous, so many people talk about you and assume rumors, and you just can't defend yourself to everyone. At the end of the day, you have to just let it go and let people believe what they want to believe." Cash somberly explained

"The fame and the fortune sound great and all but with every temptation there is a curse. And, boy do I know how true that is."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 am

She now began to strangely feel worse when he revealed some of his history with labels and the name calling from everyone. She tried to force a smile as Cash told her that he wasn't mad at her, but she still felt somewhat bad.

"I'm glad that you aren't mad at, but I shouldn't have said it!" She assured him. "It's also good that you aren't mad at me because now you owe me more makeup you [CENSOR] [CENSOR]." She stated as she pulled out her compact and began checking her face.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:09 am

"It's really okay, I'm kind of glad I got to address those rumors on national tv. I'm really hoping that people will get to know the real me by the time this show is over." Cash smiled.

"That's also your fault for not buying waterproof makeup in the first place, what did you think was going to happen at a pool?" Cash laughed and patted her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tanning by the Pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next