The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanning by the Pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:24 am

She let out a faint smile.

"Ugh, I guess, Cash!" She rolled her eyes, laughing a bit in the process. "Also, I swear if you tell anyone I apologized to you I'll put you up when I win HA.."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Valenda walks out into the backyard not noticing the pair with her towel and a rag. She lays the towel out and lays there with the rag on her face "ooh man what a day...and that drinking..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Cash whispers to TiShaun as he sees Valenda walk up, "Don't worry I wouldn't try anything that shady."

He then notices Valenda, "Hey girl, are you feeling okay??" Cash asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 pm

]i]She removes the rag a bit and peeks under with one eye "Oh! Hi there Cc...I'm just relaxing here from all the stress going on and the drinking."she sits up a bit and stares at him[/i]
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 am

Cash was shocked, "Oh wow I had no clue that you guys were drinking last night! What all happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:37 am

"Yea...we were drinking fine wine and playing truth or dare with a few of the peeps here...Ti was there but she left and you know it was fun doing it." She smiles at him and leans forward "never realized but you have beautiful skin."

She pokes his cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanning by the Pool   Tanning by the Pool - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tanning by the Pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2