The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now? Empty
PostSubject: Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now?   Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now? Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:13 am

Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now? ImmaterialFriendlyHalicore-max-1mb

"So this week is going well since a good friend won House Ambassador and none of my alliance members are put up or targets...for now. But like ughhhh after last week, everyone is so tired cause we did SO much. I have literally helped Gar cook and that's it. I mean I did pick flowers to become a nymph in the garden but that's not a lot. Maybe I should host something again because I've had it. I am basically a child and need stimulation. What to do...what to do..." he then looks up while rubbing his chin
Back to top Go down

Week 5- So...What Do We Do Now?
Page 1 of 1