The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7: O_______0 this week I tell ya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Week 7: O_______0 this week I tell ya Empty
PostSubject: Week 7: O_______0 this week I tell ya   Week 7: O_______0 this week I tell ya Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:13 pm

"What really??? For a game that had something to do with swords, shields and such is my muse and I DIDN'T WIN?!!" He crosses his arms and sighs.
Silence
He looks to the right "Well at least I didn't do too bad but damn Andre is good at these games I'll give him that." He pouts his mouth "I just want to win at least once IS IT THAT HARD?!"

"Soo I am still in the have-nots and eating slop...Val you want me to lose these curves?! He scratches the back of his head "Everything has happened so fast these past few days ANNND I gotta say I feel like a jelly filled donut." He beams.
Back to top Go down

Week 7: O_______0 this week I tell ya
Page 1 of 1