The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - First HA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - First HA Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - First HA   Week 2 - First HA Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Wanda sits there, abnormally insecure. She's forcing a smile and wringing her hands like nobody's business. "Soooo I won HA!"

"I'm starting to think that I am NOT going to get through this competition as easily as I thought I would."

"So like. I'm a genius. Strategy is no thing to me. I'm a super, SUPER logical person and when I'm NOT logical I'm JUST REALLY REALLY HYPER AND COOL."

"Social stuff does NOT come easily to me. Most of the time I DON'T EVEN CARE about other peoples feelings, and when I do I just ignore it to whatever better benefits me--ESPECIALLY IN GAMES." She took a second for a deep breath and an even DEEPER swig of coffee. "But this game is SUPER SOCIAL AND I'M BEING FORCED TO MAKE DECISIONS I DON'T WANNA MAKE."

"See like. Think of a computer," Wanda gestured wildly to make her point, but none of her gestures matched and it only made things more confusing. At several points she just started making suggestive hand gestures and even scissoring her hands together. "Input information. Wait a few seconds. Information comes OUT. That's it. You start throwing human emotions in and it STOPS UP THE RAILS."

She leaned back and groaned again. "Oh, people are NOT going to like these nominations, but at least it'll be over soon and I can go back to being the smart, fun one in my alliance. On the upside, being HA means people talked to me a LOT more this week, so maybe I can learn about this human thing called..."

"... FRIENDSHIP?"
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - First HA
Page 1 of 1