The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Another Week?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 3 - Another Week? Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Another Week?   Week 3 - Another Week? Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:18 am

Bryan comes in, and sits down to talk about his feelings about the previous week."Well..this week was interesting, eh? Quintin didn't go home, and that was good. Agnes going though? I would've felt bad but she wasn't talking at all this week, so sorry peace. I felt my HA...could've been better. I probably shouldn't have played too safe. Hopefully however, that could keep me safe for this week."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 3 - Another Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Another Week?   Week 3 - Another Week? Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Bryan sits down calmly and smiles at the camera.

"Yeesh, it's the third week and I realized...people in here probably don't know that I am infact bisexual..I never felt it was a topic that needed to be brought up, but I figured the viewers should at least know. Also, can we talk about how much of a snack Jay is? I didn't know he was hiding a body like that under that shirt/jacket. Can I see daaaaaaang? I am respectable though, just admiring the guys' stature.

I am also kinda nervous because I have been laying low for a little and I'm nervous because what if this causes people to not really want to talk with me? I mean I like pretty much everyone left, but I have noticed some people haven't really been near me lately, but I could just be tripping..Whatever happens from here honestly I just hope things go well from here.

Oh, and also I'm really hoping my group can pull it together! Please. Catch you guys later."

He smiles and winks and walks out of the diary room.
Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Another Week?
Page 1 of 1