The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: Have-Not!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Week 1: Have-Not! Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: Have-Not!   Week 1: Have-Not! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:44 am

”I’m kind’ve upset that I fell so early in the challenge, it’s a real bummer! I feel like I was the main reason we landed in last place.”

“In other news, I’m borderline near the bottom of the pack in Val Chips! I can NOT go home yet! That’d be so upsetting! I GOTTA win this next challenge, or at least place high! I need more chips!”

“If I do land in the bottom, I just hope its against people not in my alliance, so i can be saved!”

He takes a deep breath.

“At least this will give me a chance to talk to Peaches and Sergio to get to know them more..”
Back to top Go down

Week 1: Have-Not!
Page 1 of 1