The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a week!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

What a week! Empty
PostSubject: What a week!   What a week! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 pm

"man many things has been happening so fast for once we enter this house till now and we're barely on week 2!" He scratches the top of his head "so we lost Nevea, two more veterans came into the house which I am super psyched about due to I am a huge fan of them to he he.

He shakes his head "Where was I oh yeah and that party that's going on everyone is drinking, Peaches waa drinking a bit much...or is she just a light weight heheh she's cute." He leaves

Couple of 3 secs later, he comes back "Donovan and I has also gotten close with our friendship but he also mentioned something about G-Gobi and how I feel about him...he's cute, funny but also is determined to win and that's what I like in person!! Maybe I can be his Viking king and...wait crap this is public!!" He stood up and knocked the camera over "Oh shii my bad! I-I'll pay for that!"
Static & end of confession
Back to top Go down

What a week!
Page 1 of 1