The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Diary Rooms   Week 5 Diary Rooms Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:59 am

Aaliyah walks in and sits on the couch. "So, I'm not on the block but two girls I like and trust are..."

She sighs and said, "I like Sergio and get along with him but we haven't spoken about game yet so I am scared he might put me up as a replacement if he needs one and I thought me and Andre were cool but then he fought with me in the alliance meeting...I hope we're still okay."

"I dunno, I don't even know about this alliance he formed, I wish Donovan was included, or even Garfield."

She thinks and says, "if nominations stay the same, I guess I'll have to evict Rory but I really don't want to see her go, she is one of my closest friends and she will work with us in the future. I don't know why Andre isn't taking this shot at Paula."

Aaliyah then says, "like people say Paula is alone and not a theat but if she's made it this far "alone" without even being nominated, she's doing something right. I don't trust that girl and her eviction notice is coming up soon."

Aaliyah walks out of the DR.
Back to top Go down

Week 5 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1