The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Week 6 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 Diary Rooms   Week 6 Diary Rooms Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Aaliyah runs in. "So a LOT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK. First off, the house gets split into two and for a second I thought we were in freaking Opposite Worlds or something. Then, Sam came back and THEN WE GOT TOLD 2 OF US WILL LEAVE. Paula won HA and she promised me safety and stuck to her word so even though Sergio won the POP, I trust her."

She then looks right at the camera, "I am just confused about the game right now, I feel like I'm boring, am I boring? I guess, I just don't want to make waves because when I did that early on, ya girl almost went up."

She sighs, "And as far as trust goes, I'm as a mess. Up until now I didn't trust Paula and Wanda at all but now they stuck to their word with me twice and never put me up. As much as I love Carmen and Peaches...I am not willing to go down with a sinking ship and I guess if I have to ride with other people, I am not opposed."

She then smiles, "I am proud of Donny for winning that POP though, I don't like that him and Carmen kinda got into a fight but it's good to know our F2 has someone who can win comps because LORDIE KNOWS I CAN'T."

She then loses her breath and takes a deep breath and says, "and in terms of eviction, whether Garfield or Aurora is the replacement, I think Ivy is the one who has to go. I like Garfield a lot and he's close to a lot of my besties, and Aurora is such a sweet girl and considering I haven't spoken to Ivy at all, it just isn't logical for me to evict someone I love over a question mark."

"Okay, bye bitches." She got up and walked out of the DR.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Week 6 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Diary Rooms   Week 6 Diary Rooms Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Aaliyah sits down gloomy, "Well this has really taken a direction I hoped it wouldn't. I think I have a chance at staying and if Sergio, Ivy and Donny do keep me, I will be loyal."

She sighs, "I just don't want to go out this early. I came on this show as a woman of color with vitiligo and I wanted to prove no matter how different you are, you can do anything. I don't want to go home pre-jury because I'll be letting other people who are different down..."

She looks at the camera, "if this is my last week, I am sorry if I was boring, a bad player and a waste of a casting slot for someone who wanted this more..."

She sheds a tear, wipes it and walks out of the DR.
Back to top Go down

Week 6 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1