The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH   Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 pm

Sam sat down in the diary room with a smile. "Aaahhh!! I'm back! I'm really back! I was not expecting this at all! But I am so grateful to have a second chance in the house!" 

Her smile turned into a more nervous smile as she began to think of what would happen from here on out. "I'm happy to be back and see every one, I really am, but...." Her smile faltered as she stared down at her feet. " I was voted out of the house 9 to 5. That's SO MANY people! I get that Clayton's a cool dude, but yeesh... I thought the odds would be a little more even. Val said something about everyone being threatened by my 'social game'."She emphasized the word 'social game' with finger quotes. " I wasn't nice to everyone to play some sort of social game! I was nice because I wanted to be.... That's just how I am...." She let out a breathy sigh. " I guess it took getting eliminated to realize the reality of this game. From here on out I'm going to have to be more careful about who I open up to. Aside from Garfield and Gobi, I don't know who I can trust."

Sam blushed as she realized she had been rambling. "Oh gosh! Have I been talking this whole time? Man, I guess I thought I was over being eliminated, but being back here in the house.... I can still feel the burn." Her expression became more serious. "Things aren't going to be the same as they were before." Sam got up and left the room without another word.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH   Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:09 pm

"Let me tell ya, this house is a mess! There is so much drama between everyone I don't know what to think. I'm more of a chaotic neutral kinda person, so I would rather sit back and see how things work out than get involved. Thankfully Garfield filled me in on what's going on between everyone so I'm not so in the dark anymore. I also got a chance to sit and talk with Gobi in the gym of all places! It was nice to catch up. Man, I'm so happy to see him again...." Sam caught herself and immediately went red faced." THEM! THEM! I'm so happy to see THEM again!" She let out an awkward laugh  and tugged at her collar. "I'm ah.... I'm gunna go now." She stumbled out of the room with her face still looking like a tomato. 
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH   Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 am

Sam plopped down in the seat and let out an exhausted sight. "WHAT.A.DAY" She emphasized each word with a dramatic hand movement. "So many people have been pulling me aside wanting to talk to me since I've been back. Most of them confessed to me that they voted me out! Is somebody running around wacking people up side the head with the honesty stick? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the honesty, but having person after person that I thought I trusted come up to me and tell me they voted me off has been kinda draining. I think I'm numb now. But at least I have more information on how things went down and everyone's motives. Some of the apologies seemed genuine and others I could tell they were just trying to stay on my good side. I have a better grasp of which ones I can trust now. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..... there won't be a twice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH   Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6- I'M BACK BITCH
Page 1 of 1