The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Meeting

Go down 
+3
Peaches
Garfield
Carmen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Carmen stands up on the odomen in the Living Room and shouts to the house, “Hey guys I’m calling a house meeting!!” She gets down and waits in front of the couches. After much reflection, she had deemed her actions at the nomination ceremony as “out of line.” She felt like the way to address the issue and hopefully resolve it was to make a punlic apology for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Garfield walks into the room and scratches his lower back, waiting for every one else to come inside the room.
I hope this doesn't get out of hand
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Peaches enters the living room and waves at Garf, and sits next to him. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Ivy comes down to the living room. She had no idea what was happening, but she took a spot on one of the couches and waited for everyone else to get there.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Donovan comes walking in and sits down hoping that this is all okay and not a bigger fight
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Carmen cleared her throat. "I called y'all in here because I messed up, and when I mess up with people I have to apologize. Sergio, I didn't realize the comment I made was extremely offensive to you, nor did I know that that topic was sensitive. Just like you were trying to make a joke, I was trying to make a joke as well. I thought that you were trying to be slick and throw a jab at me, and I misunderstood and thought I did the same to you. And part of it is that we don't know each other well enough or at all to say things like that. I believe that I should have spoken to you differently and that I was out of line, but I'm not going to say that the way you spoke to me was okay either. I said somethings I shouldn't have said, you said somethings you shouldn't have said."

"Housemates, I'm deeply sorry for making y'all feel uncomfortable or feel unsafe or anything. I'm really not the type to pop off like that when provoked, but I felt like my character was being under attack, so I had to say something back, and if anyone was in my shoes thinking what I was thinking, you might have done the same thing. So I do apologize for making the scene when it wasn't necessary, but in the heat of the moment, it unfortunately did happen."

"I beg you guys to not look at this and say that this is me trying to save myself. I feel like my game is ruined at this point, but I'm trying to salvage my dignity and save my friendships and make sure that I can leave this situation behind me and know that I genuinely apologized to everyone for my actions. And please don't villainize me in this whole thing either, because I'm not a villain, I'm not a bully. I had a moment of weakness and I chose to act on this. So in conclusion, I am very sorry for what I said to you, Sergio, and I'm sorry to everyone who felt uncomfortable." Carmen took a long deep breath and closed her eyes before she opened them with tears in them.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Donovan sits up and tilts his head "Wait you didn't think what you said was offensive and thought it was a joke? You literally said that his relationship with Ivy is so he can have a place to stay after the show. You also called him a little bitch after saying he was sexist...after you made the kitchen analogy. I understand letting your anger out...but it was so much in such a short time where you did really low blows and he didn't. I don't know...I like that you're apologizing and owning up to it but it was bullying behavior Carmen...I'm sorry. To go to that level of insults that fast isn't good. Please don't think I'm attacking you or being mean, I promise I'm not"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:46 pm

[color:7537=FFDB58]Carmen was remaining calm at this attack. “I really didn’t mean any harm by it. I just said something because he did. And that’s not a good reason at all, and I didn’t mean what I said either and that’s why I’m apologizing. I would disagree with the bullying behavior part as well because I really had no idea how hard that hit home for him, but I’m not in the position to really fight for myself right now.”

She thought that some stuff that Sergio said were low blows as well, but didn’t feel comfortable trying to defend herself to people that weren’t going to listen to her reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:19 pm

"Well I don't think the problem was that it hit home. It was just super mean to accuse someone of being poor slash homeless and having to date someone just to have a home. Yeah he shouldn't have made a joke about being desperate but yours was really low by talking about home lives. Jokes are one thing but when it becomes low blows, that's when it becomes boderline bullying. Because what you said to Wanda wasn't nice either. Saying you didnt know that it hit home suggests that you think he actually is homeless but i think he wasn't bothered by that comment. I think he was more upset that he made a clear joke and then was told very rude things. And there's no reason to feel like you need to fight. I wasn't attacking you. Sorry if it seemed like I was."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Peaches is too stressed at this point. Her neck hurts, her stomach hurts, and her feet hurt. She pats Donny on his shoulder. "Donny, please, she apologized. Let's move on." She rubs her eyes. "I think we are all tired physically, mentally and emotionally at this point." She raises her eyebrows. "Maybe we should do another movie night? I suppose Sam must have more movies, It'll help with the house's mood."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Ok he’s really gonna keep trying me with more ‘not attacks’? That’s ok let’s just be cool calm and collected because you’re not even mad bro. You’re good. Solid. “I never accused him of being poor. Atleast not to my knowledge. When I said that it was an offhand comment because I didn’t think he needed to comment on what I said. And again that’s why I am apologizing to Sergio, because I never meant to insinuate anything about him being poor, nor was I trying to bash his and Ivy’s relationship.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Sergio arrived to the meeting in the middle of Carmen's apology and was still processing things as Donovan stepped in. After a while he spoke up.

"Donny is right. I didn't see it as a personal attack as much as an uncalled for nasty comment. It was just a generally very mean-spirited thing to say in response to a joke. It didn't sound like you were joking back whatsoever. You were flat out provoking me and I warned you to stop, but you kept going." He crosses his arms.
"I don't even know how you got that idea about me and Ivy in your head in the first place, but that's besides the point." Sergio obviously had certain feelings for Ivy, but he had yet to make any moves that would hint they're an item. He wondered if his infatuation was written all over his face.
"Honestly, I don't wish for us to be on bad terms over petty stuff like this. I appreciate that you acknowledge you were way out of line and you're clearly remorseful judging by those tears. Maybe I should've been more civil myself, but in hindsight you're the one who poked the bear." He shrugs.
"I forgive you, Carmen & I hope you feel better soon. We should all just move on now."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 pm

[color:cafe=#FFSB58]I was poking the bear? I’m pretty sure he poked the bear but that is not the point. “You’re right and I shouldn’t have said it. And I would love to put it past us, because I don’t like the tension and whatnot. I mean, unless Donovan has any closing comments?” She turned to Donovan.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Aaliyah looks at the argument going on "Y'all I dunno what this is all about but I hope we can all just put it in the past. Regardless of what happens this week, let's make the best of it."

She gave a smile to Sergio and Carmen hoping this kerfuffle was dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Donovan sighs "You're right Peaches." Then Carmen gives sass? Girl decide whether you're actually sorry or not "No, I do not have any closing comments. Only partially open comments."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting   House Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

House Meeting
Page 1 of 1