The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 – POP Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 8 – POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Manda ran around the house announcing the ceremony to everyone, tickled PINK that she had won not once but TWICE IN A ROW. Granted, she didn’t have to do much to win the POP, but she had showed that she was the most ballsey person in the house by accepting her punishments with so much grace.

“Okay so… I won POP, and I looked fucking FABULOUS doing it.” She rubbed her head. Oooh, just like Velcro! “But now it’s time to announce who I’m saving.”

“I love you both, I really do, but I think this week I’ll be saving…” She glances to Dio, still shackled to her side, and offers him an apologetic smile. “Nisha.” She shoots a finger gun in the other girl’s direction. “You been up here a lot lately, girl, go take a load off.”

“Dio… I wish you good luck, man.” Manda pats him on the shoulder, then whispers a quick I have a plan, don’t worry before announcing the replacement nominee.
“I’m sendin’ my main hoe Kenji up here to replace Nisha. I guess that’s what happens when you mess with Satan, homie!”

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Raldo watches Kenji walk over to the nomination chair. This girl has more balls than Dio has seen in his life, so cutthroat!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Week 8 – POP Meeting Terry-Crews-WTF

He is confused when Manda tells everyone she uses the POP on Nisha. He looks at Raldo, then at Morgan and Dio shrugs while giving them a baffled look.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 pm

A small grin appeared on Nisha's face as Manda announced her name. Was she truly being honest before? The poofy-haired girl was half-surprised as she stood up and took a seat next to the others. However, what was more surprising was the name that came next.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Robin was shocked and relieved that she was not put up on the block and that Nisha was taken down. "High five girl!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 – POP Meeting   Week 8 – POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 – POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1