The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5: POP Meeting

Go down 
+2
Cam
Harriet_Jane_Jules
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 5: POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Manda stood in the middle of the sitting room, cleared her throat, then yelled.

"Y'ALL. IT'S POP MEETING TIME."

When they had all filtered in, she smiled and gave a dainty wave. "Howdy."

"So, as the holder of the POP, I have decided to..."

"Save Robin. Girl power, am I right?!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Kenji then stands in the middle of the sitting room while Manda takes a seat.

"Since one of my nominees have been vetoed, I must select a replacement nominee. So in that case I choose..."

He looks at the Valenda.

"I'm sorry Valenda, I choose you to be the replacement nominee. Don't take anything too hard as you are ONLY the pawn, not the Target."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Morgan stomach starts to get butterflies. Even if Tasha is going home ane the target, you never know in this house. He can't help but feel a little nervous for his friend being put up since she had no clue. Plus it could be a backdoor plan. He gets up and hugs her "It's gonna be okay, don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Nisha looks slightly concerned as Valenda is chosen as the replacement nominee. She had more of a connection to her than Robin, despite liking the two. Regardless she gave her a reassuring look as she took her seat on the nomination chair.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Robin was relieved and surprised to hear that Manda took her off the nomination block, she wanted to kiss her but felt that would've been a little too extreme. On the other hand Vale was on the block, someone she considered an ally and although she's only a pawn, things can go wrong
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Valenda sits down on the chair and looks at Tasha then at everyone else. She sighs and smiles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5: POP Meeting   Week 5: POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5: POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1