The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - POP meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 7 - POP meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Dio walks into the living room, and looks from person to person. He's pretty sure everyone knows what will happen anyways, so he won't keep them waiting.
"This is the POP Meeting. Because I won the POP challenge, I can save one of the nominees. I decided to use the POP on myself.

"So... that's it I guess." he grins, but shares a look with Valenda.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:57 pm

She looks at him and smirks, mouthing 'smart move' then nods
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

"Thank you Dio. Because one of the nominees were taken off of the block, the person with the third amount of highest votes will be the replacement nominee...

and that person, with 28.8% of the votes is...

Nisha. Please take a seat. This means either Nisha or Valenda will be going home this week."

Results here: https://goo.gl/forms/jk2FAMlpv2MhJAAr2
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Her eyes open wide as she heard Nisha's name "N-N-NISHA!! She stood up from her chair "How why? Why would anyone...?" she embraces Nisha so hard
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Morgan feels a little relieved that someone else that he's close with wasn't put up but some viewers wanted Nisha up? She's one of the nicest people in the house...but at the same time she is a bit of a floater so he can see why. Maybe this can help Vale have a better chance at staying.

He does feel better about last week though knowing that he wasn't in top 3 of houseguests the viewers wanted on the block. Morgan however can't help but feel nervous for Vale even though Nisha has won a comp and doesn't have any ties so it could be a good time to get her out. Hopefully people can see that.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Nisha gets up and sits down next to Vale. She returns the hug to her and gives her a warm smile. "I'm okay...don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm

"I don't understand you're a good person, why?" her face becomes serious "Like you said...we can't be good girls no more...no matter what" she grabs her hand "If anything happens...it was a pleasure knowing you."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Nisha holds her hand firmly and nods. She pulls her in for another hug as people start to disperse. "I know you'll stay strong until the very end, no matter what happens. It was great knowing you too. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP meeting   Week 7 - POP meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - POP meeting
Page 1 of 1