The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - POP Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4 - POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Stephanie gathered everyone to the living room to start the POP Meeting. She was so excited that she had won a competition and proved she's more than just a pretty face. "Hey everyone! It's time for the POP Meeting!"

After everyone took a spot in the living, she walked up to the center and began her speech. "This is the POP Meeting. As the holder of the POP, I have the opportunity to save either daddy Cammy or Joel." She paused and looked around at everyone. "And I have decided to... use it on Cam!"

She ran up to him and placed the necklace around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Tobi, because I have vetoed one of your nominations you must nominate a replacement."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm

"Aight aight...my replacement is Amberly. Sorry girly girl. This POP meeting is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:27 pm

I GUVE U EVERYTHANG, I GAVE YOU MY WORD, MY PANTIES AND BITCH I MADE YOU A 5 STAR MEAL AND I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE YOU TOUCH MY TITTIES IF YOU WANTED TO BUT THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! UH MU GUD, I CANT.
Week 4 - POP Meeting Tenor

JUST BECAUSE ME AND HASSAN BROKE UP DOESNT MEAN U HAVE 2 PUT THE ANGER OUT ON ME, HOW DARE U TREAT UR EX-SISTER IN LAW LIKE THIS, HOW DARE U!!!!
Week 4 - POP Meeting Tenor

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 pm

'touch my titties'?? 'gave you my panties'??? What kind of game was this boy PLAYING with all the women here? Clearly Amberly was insane, but also??????? TOUCH MY TITTIES? Jane had half a mind to storm out just at that. She just resolved to vote off Amberly the first chance she got
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Stephanie grins a little bit thank gosh that my plan actually worked. I did a game move for myself and it worked with no one knowing it was me that convinced Tobias. I mean it prob didn't take much to persuade him but yay!
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 am

"I know EXACTLY, who did this and they better fess up in 10 min or im drop kicking you with my iron boot, If you dont fess up you betta pray that I wont get my hands on you rat, ur gonna be torn into shreds like a cat getting sucked into a chopper truck."

Week 4 - POP Meeting Tumblr_inline_oy26640RoW1r4komv_540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - POP Meeting   Week 4 - POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1