The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - POP Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - POP Meeting   Week 6 - POP Meeting Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Natasha gathered everyone to the living room to start the POP Meeting. "Hey everyone! It's time for the POP Meeting!"

After everyone took a spot in the living, she walked up to the center and began her speech. "This is the POP Meeting. As the holder of the POP, I have the opportunity to save either Jules, Gyselle or Tobias." She paused and looked around at everyone. "And I have decided to... use it on Jules!"

She walked up to him and placed the necklace around his neck. She gave him a tight hug. "Cameron, because I have vetoed one of your nominations you must nominate a replacement." She and Jules took a spot on a sofa and looked at Cam triumphantly.

Week 6 - POP Meeting Giphy

Cam walked up to the center of the room. "Well, things didn't go my way this week," he said with a very forced smile. "Congrats to you two for that win. That being said... I made some promises this week and did my very best to try to keep all of them. Even right now, I'm trying. That's why my replacement nominee is... Jane. I'm sorry, please take a seat. This meeting is adjourned."

Natasha's smile falls as Jane is named the replacement nominee. She knew it was a long shot... but seeing a close friend being nominated still wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Meeting   Week 6 - POP Meeting Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Ooodsfhsifoahsd That hug and the POP had Jules feeling all KINDA ways. NatashaxJules was BACK, BABY!! He was gonna cuddle and love and adore that woman from now until the end of time, and then he was gonna bone the SHIT out of her.

AND.

He wasn't even gonna worry about getting off. Nah. All about her, son. That's how you keep a lady happy--it's allll about her plea--

"Jane. I'm sorry, please take a seat. This meeting is adjourned."

Oh... Oh shit.

Jane was excited about Natasha's win, and was feeling so hopeful about this new alliance... but all of that changed as soon as she heard her name called. She should've seen it coming... She had won a TON of challenges after all. And... She HAD told Natasha that she wanted to go home before Tobias.

In reality she was crushed, and she was NOT hiding it well, but Jane was trying to reason it out in her head before she went into a full-on crying fit on national tv.

Well... She could root for all her friends? And she wouldn't have to worry about fighting with them later.

Did it really have to happen RIGHT AFTER SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND AND TOLD OFF HER SISTER? FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Meeting   Week 6 - POP Meeting Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:01 am

Tobias's jaw dropped.

At first, he was fine. His mentor Jules was saved! The homeMAN had a ton of lessons to teach Tobias.

But then Jane's name was called, and his heart sank.

Him and Jane locked eyes and he could see the sadness in her face. Man, I just nabbed this girl, and now at least one of us is gonna hop off this competition. Nah, son. Nah!

She looked so upset.

He looked down at the ground. He already had so many people promise to save him. Cam, Joel, Steph. If he didn't do something, Jane would go home for sure.

It's way too early in the relationship (is it a relationship???) to have a serious conversation, but irregardless, he needed to talk to her ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Meeting   Week 6 - POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1