The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - POP Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - POP Meeting   Week 2 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Nico, rather unwillingly, gathered everyone to the living room to start the POP Meeting. He didn't really want to do it, but the producers interrupted his nap and forced him to. 'Stupid assholes.'

"This is the POP Meeting. As the holder of the POP, I have the opportunity to save either myself or Hassan." He paused and looked around at everyone. "And not that it should come as a surprise to anyone, but I have decided to use it on myself."

He places the POP necklace around his neck. "Pipsqueak, because I have vetoed one of your nominations you must nominate a replacement."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Meeting   Week 2 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Tobias got up from his seat. He looked serious. Slowly, he started heelying across the room — scanning everyone's eyes.

"Aight, if Nico ain't on the chopping block this week, my replacement is...Ireland."

He heelys up to her.

"Girl I don't care how unbelievably hot you are, nobody threatens Tobi. You came to my room earlier, threatened to kick my butt, and said if I didn't nominate my homegirl Tash-Tash, you and the rest of the people in your alliance-squad would sick revenge on me."

He heely'd away, his hands behind his back, his eyes shut calmly.

"Nuh-uh, girl. This POP Meeting is adjourned."

Week 2 - POP Meeting C0QBxhO
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Meeting   Week 2 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Cam was in shock. Had Ireland really gone behind their alliance's back and threatened Tobias? That was not apart of the plan! Not only that, but she exposed their alliance and could've very well put a target on their backs. He tried to keep his composure but he was struggling. Cameron was PISSED. OFF.

Natasha was in shock too. Not for the same reason as Cam would be, of course, but because Ireland had tried to get Natasha put up for nomination. Not only that, but Stephanie had told her earlier that Ireland had been calling her fat behind her back. 'Did I do something wrong to upset her? A-Am I not liked in this house?' So many wild thoughts running through her head and none of them were healthy.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Meeting   Week 2 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Ireland gives a quick laugh then sits down next to Hassan "It's sad how scared you are of a girl in power. I run this house kid, I can get you sent home next week. You are a pathetic loser that acts like a ladies' man but you will never get a girl. Honestly screw you dude" she was pissed, she knew that part of this was her own doing but she would never admit that she's wrong. It makes things worse when the one thing she hates the most is losing.

This girl is dumber than the way I act. She's such a bully and this isn't a surprise. I do not like this girl Stephanie rubs Cam's back to try to comfort him knowing that he is probably mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Meeting   Week 2 - POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1